[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got a friend who is 20 years older, same sex He buys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: mzW9z_f-thumbnail-100-0.jpg (211KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
mzW9z_f-thumbnail-100-0.jpg
211KB, 500x345px
I've got a friend who is 20 years older, same sex

He buys me a lot and when we hang out it kinda resembles what couples would do with going to nice areas and having food.

He pays a lot..most of the time.

It it unusual to have I don't want to call the dude this but he acts like a sugar daddy...

thoughts?

He's admitted he has same sex feelings.
>>
how often do you suck his dick?
>>
>>18578818
we're moving into a room together so I made this thread.

Never..
>>
>>18578832

jesus christ bitch stop leading this cuck along if youre not down to fuck
>>
>>18578817
I buy shit most of the time for my friends all the time when we hang out and I only wanna fuck one of them (I'm bi btw if that matters). I think he is just a generous people but your best bet is to see if he buys shit for anyone else in your friend group
>>
>>18578817
I'm guessing you're 18-21, skinny, and fine-featured? I can pretty much guarantee you that his goals for your relationship are different from yours. I would recommend cancelling your plans to move in with him and avoiding hanging out with him alone on a regular basis, unless you're open to the idea of possibly having sex with him in the future.

You don't have to call him a faggot and storm off, or ghost him, just explain that things are progressing in a direction you hasn't anticipated and you need to back things off. Tell him that you're willing to continue your current relationship but you don't want to take things any further.
>>
>>18578832
you mean yet since you are moving in with him.
>>
OP, you're kinda being a golddiggin whore. Stop leading him on, lay down some boundaries and if you are going to date him or something, stop getting free stuff from him. Sure being accepting of someone's generosity it okay once in a while, but he admired that he wants more with you. Stop taking advantage of him and let him find someone else, or give you chillhole to him.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.