[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do my friends really care about me? I've only got about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1501272678148.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
1501272678148.png
227KB, 635x661px
Do my friends really care about me? I've only got about two people that I would consider friends. Plenty of aquaintences, but only the two friends. We've been through a lot together, but I rarely talk to them. Both of them are now in relationships, and I've basically become chop liver. Them being more distant than usual has made me realize that I always have to be the one to initiate anything.
Unless I start a conversation, we barely ever talk. We never do anything together as well, unless I'm the one that makes the plans and invites them. Their lack of effort makes me worry that they don't really care. We use to interact at least twice a week. I haven't attempted to talk with them for the last few weeks, to see how long it takes until they check up on me, and so far, nothing. Do I continue with the silence? After how long is too long, and I just move on and accept their gone? Do I try to sit down and explain how I feel to them? I don't want to annoy them and push them away if they do care. I'm goimg through a depressive bought, and the loneliness is killing me.
>>
>>18578151
itll be ok scott
>>
I don't know the answer but I can totally 100% relate to you.
>>
File: 1501347580726.png (107KB, 250x253px) Image search: [Google]
1501347580726.png
107KB, 250x253px
>>18578151
>>
File: 1483399392554.jpg (279KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483399392554.jpg
279KB, 1200x1200px
>>18578151
Bump because I too would like answers
>>
>>18578151
Will bump and lurk because the same shit is happening to me

My best friend decided to get in a relationship and now I feel all alone, we used to see each other every fucking weekend, it was like a ritual and now. Nothing, he says he wants to catch up but after work, and after work i'm really tired. Whenever we have time it's depressing because I don't feel it's the same and he talks about his S.O. and I'm like "meh"

I feel so lonely but now I have learned not to invest in anyone else but myself. I made the mistake once, I won't make the same mistake twice.

I believed we would be the same until we died or something but now I know I will spend the rest of my days alone until I find me an s.o. but fuck it! I will be single forever, and now I will never invest myself that much on another person!

Fuck him!
Btw I still feel alone and depressed and suicidal, he was like a fucking pillar for me, I can't believe I'm just thinking about these things just now, never realized how important he was for my emotional stability. It's like I've been holding onto the same pillar for 11 years and now I'm drowning.

Never get childhood friends. It hurts. Specially when you are an emotional unstable and dependable person like me
>>
>>18578151

samefag here

I'm hoping going to school and training up for a job will help me meet people, especially if I take some fitness classes. The only people I interact with irl (even though I live with my family) is a group I found on craigslist to play Dungeons and Dragons with. They're awesome, but I don't know how to spend more time with them and they're still kinda strangers. It's bad now because we're taking a break and I don't know when we'll meet again so I'm just alone all the time.

I have other "friends" in the area but we've grown apart so much, I never spend any time with any of them. All of my long distance friends don't seem to care about communicating with me at all. I went to Washington to visit some I hadn't seen in forever and there seemed like such a disconnect and like they didn't care too much about me or anything I had to say, almost like I was intruding on their life.

I read this article that said a lack of social circle is statistically as deadly as cigarettes. I believe it too, and it makes me so afraid.

I just want to be one of the guys.
>>
File: 1498605194898.jpg (54KB, 633x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498605194898.jpg
54KB, 633x960px
>>18578151
Shameless bump. I'll let it die this time if need be, but it seems there's quite a few people with similar situations.
>>
>>18580271
Really, I want input on this too
Gonna go cry myself 2 sleep buddy
>>
no they are not real friends.
The question is are you a real friend to them? Or do you just not want to be alone and they fit the role the best?
>>
>>18578151
you can't expect people to feel the samw way as you do, if you need interaction with them talk to them, I can ASSURE you that if they ever break up they'll be contacting you.

just dont overthink it and you'll be fine, you may want to know some more people too
>>
>>18580717
I've known them both for over ten years. Without going into too much detail, I've gone far out of my way for them many times. I'm obviously not the best judge, personal bias and all, but I've been the best possible friend I could be. I just can't bare the thought that someone I've done so much for, and known for so long could care so little.
>>
>>18580727
I don't expect them to feel the same way. I understand that they don't need me as much as I need them, but I would expect them to care about me to some extent. If not, I wish they'd just tell me so that I can just spiral downwards already and get it over with.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.