[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I have been happily married for 4 years now. No issues, except

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1496381027903.jpg (258KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496381027903.jpg
258KB, 1080x1080px
So, I have been happily married for 4 years now.
No issues, except ONE MAJOR THING.
For the past month and a half haven't had sex with my wife.
Not for the lack of trying or willingness, but she has been really sick, and sex was NOT recommended during this time.
I have a high libido and we used to be together almost everyday, but this month and a half has been brutal.
We can mess around, but it is painfull for her sometimes. When she does enjoy it, I end up unfinished. Happy for her, but I end up needing more.

Now, there are these well endowed (some) co-workers I talk to and its becoming hard for me to concentrate. I really want to go ahead and get it going with them to start aomething.
Don't get me wrong, I love my wife, but I am becoming weak to the thought of going after these women just to have sex.

HOW DO I FIGHT THIS???

I don't want a bad decision to ruin our lifes. I also hope I just don't try anything with anybody else. I take care of my wife but damn if it isn't hard for me to have these thoughts all day.
Would masturbation help? I am no stranger to /gif/, /h/ and 8ch and a shitload more.

I feel horrible at feeling like this only after a month of no sex. It might be for longer if she requires more time to feel better.
What do?
>inb4 kill yourself
>>
Just fap and stop making bad decisions based on your overwhelming desire to cum.
>>
>>18578123
Thanks. I wish I could just shut off the part of my brain that likes the feel of a body of a woman and just fap.
Fapping is cool and all, but grabbing a butt while its done to you is even better.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.