[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend's 21st is coming up. Me and 8 other people are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Friend's 21st is coming up.

Me and 8 other people are attending.

3 couples, 1 guy whose girlfriend is not present, and 1 guy who is single.

Girlfriend was feeling a bit uncomfortable with me going but is being a good sport about it. She knew we were hittin' bars and drinking.

3 days ago I found out we're going to a club. My friend told me to quickly buy a door ticket because they sell out fast. I do without telling my girlfriend. I totally forgot about it until today, I mentioned it (4 days before we actually go).

She gets mad at me for not getting her opinion before I bought my ticket. Says she gets my opinion for stuff so I should get her opinions too.

Thing is, I assumed since she was okay with me going to a bar, she would also be fine with me going to an upscale club with a bunch of friends where we're all going to have fun TOGETHER and not include anyone else outside of our group (I'm emphasizing on that).

My friends know I have a girlfriend and they're respectful of it, I showed my girlfriend a text saying that we're all just gonna be partying together in our little group, I apologized for not telling her and told her I would next time.

Thing is, she even says she's not mad at me going, she's just upset at the fact that I didn't tell her before. Again, says that I should have told her before I bought my ticket because since I bought it then I'm DEFINITELY not thinking about her.

She's fuming mad and is now making me feel like I'm a horrible boyfriend even though I treat her good. It feels like she's forgetting all the good stuff I've done and focuses on the petty shit like this.

I DIDN'T say this was petty. I was understanding and I listened to her. She got even more mad because I went to the gym instead of fixing our little problem immediately. It helps me calm down and de-stress so its not like I went for fun. I was only gone for like an hour.

What do I do? Did I fuck up that bad? Can someone help me see what I'm not seeing?
>>
you did nothing wrong, your girlfriend is seriously overreacting

has she been cheated on in the past or something? because she's being really paranoid
>>
>>18578024

She has been cheated on in the past. Both times when her ex was drunk at a party. So I understand.

It makes me feel really fucking bad that she would think I would cheat on her because her ex cheated on her though because it feels like she's putting me down at his level.

Plus she got cheated on like 3 years ago so its not recent.

MY ex used to be disloyal to me. She never cheated. But you know what? My current gf doesn't get the brunt of it because my EX was disloyal. I respect my girlfriend and I know she's not like my EX.
>>
>>18578032

i understand that you feel bad but you need to understand that it's her problem and not your fault

have a good talk with her that you understand why she is feeling the way she is but you feel like you're not being trusted

if she's still acting crazy then it might be time to reconsider the relationship
>>
>>18578039

Oh she WON'T trust me. She's outright said it before that she needs time.

I've told her before that I'm not her ex and that it makes me feel bad that she thinks I'm like him. Nope.

I really really like her. Other than this shit, she really is a keeper. It just feels like I have to walk on eggshells because I personally feel like this isn't a big deal.

I'm REALLY fucking transparent with her and she still wants more.
>>
>>18578044

>other than the fact that she won't trust me, I have to walk on eggshells and she has a constant desire to control what I do she's a keeper

listen to yourself m8, this is not a healthy relationship

trust is the most important thing in a relationship and you don't even have that, how can you build from there?
>>
>>18578054

You're right.

Can you knock more sense into me?

It was the same exact thing with my ex. Chasing the "she'll get better".

If a girl is perfect in every way but does shit like this, is it not worth it?

I just need some sense knocked into me. I'm on the verge of just breaking up but at the same time I'm like "Maaaybe itll get better and this is just one thing"

She IS on her period. That probably doesn't mean shit though.
>>
>>18578077
You don't break up with someone you enjoy being with because you had a single fight. If you're ready to bail the first time she bitches at you, then you're never going to actually make a relationship work.

If this becomes a continuing issue, then yeah, break up. But seriously, you're going to end a relationship you claim you enjoy because she feels vulnerable and insecure and yelled at you one time?
>>
>>18578105

No there's other times this happened. That's why I'm making a post about it.
>>
>>18578077
>If a girl is perfect in every way but does shit like this, is it not worth it?

that's up to you to decide

nobody is perfect, we all compromise when we get into a serious relationship with somebody. some things you can live with, some you can't. since you opened this thread it's probable that you can't.

if you really think she can improve then talk to her about this and give it a try, when it still doesn't work you can at least say you tried.

good luck with whatever you go with.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.