[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>so >few years ago, we had a thing going >didnt last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: fb message.jpg (141KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
fb message.jpg
141KB, 720x1280px
>so
>few years ago, we had a thing going
>didnt last super long but things were going fast and it was fun
>then all the sudden
>one day
>she stopped responding
>didnt talk to me for a few months
>"wtf" -me
>then she came back
>we were in highschool
>said her dad took her phone
>know that part is true
>then she messaged me
>said she missed me and shit
>was ready to jump right back into it all
>but idk
>i had kinda fallen out of it with her
>so i just stopped responding
>do what she did to me
>and every few months
>she would message me
>"why wont you talk to me clay?"
>"can we please have a conversation?"
>stuff like that
>every few months for over a year
>one night she messaged me
>fucking came to my house once after like 14 months of us not talking
>i had another gf at the time
>so i blocked her
>seen her around town a few times since then
>couple times a year
>"hi anon" "hey"
>no real talking
>then idk what happened the other night
>but i saw someone like her
>and it just hit me what an asshole i had been
>and how fucking stupid i was
>she loved me
>and i just cut her off
>so i unblocked her
>messaged her the other night
>hit me with this
>im gonna ask her to meetup tomorrow]
>but im just wondering if i can do anything
>am i gonna show up and shes just gonna be pissed?
>because a "its fine" after 3+ years of ignoring her seems like something someone would be upset at
>and idk
>idk if there is actually anything here

Idk guys, i just feel like an asshole. I know that I need to atleast make it up with her, but I'm going to ask her to hang out. It feels fucking weird. Over a year of her begging for anything from me, and I blocked her, and she just, "fine"

I don't know what exactly I need here, please, just help me
>>
>>18577940
You don't owe people time or attention just because they are desperate for it.
>>
>>18577940

What you want is for us to tell you that it's all gonna be okay, and we can-- but we shouldn't. You just have to go in and see for yourself how it's going to go... it might be good, it might be bad. It might be something totally unexpected. But, you know, just... go and do it without pretense. Be there because you care about her, not because you want to date her or something about you and your needs.

That tip can generally get you lots of places with most girls. They hate pretense because female-to-female interaction seems to be all about it.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.