[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help 4 years ago I started having delusions and hallucinations.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1497044516950.jpg (216KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497044516950.jpg
216KB, 1920x1080px
I need help 4 years ago I started having delusions and hallucinations. One of these delusions was that a girl I worked with was my soulmate. It's very clear to me now that shit want real. Anyway I harassed her and she finally just told me to leave her alone. 6 months ago I saw her and asked her out but she rejected me and I destroyed my life because I felt heartache for the first time. I was getting back on my feet and now she's working at my job and I get panic attacks whenever she gets near me. How do I stop this? I don't want medication. Is that the only answer? I just don't know what to do anymore.
>>
>>18577913
Therapy. If recommended, a therapist might recommend a short-term medication in order to numb you emotionally enough to do work on your life, but I've found that most people aren't against taking medication, they are against taking medication INDEFINITELY.
>>
>>18577913
You are panicking because there are two valid and critical sources of fear.

1) The fear that you have fucked up your One True Love and will never find a date again.

Think about the traits you liked about the girl, and the traits that wouldn't work out for you. Realize that you can usually find these traits in other women, or that you may discover other traits you like more. Keep your options open, don't focus on one flower that you ignore the rest. Don't pursue coworkers.

2) The fear that the girl can use your actions as evidence to turn your peers against you.

This is where things get really fucking tricky. Good luck.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.