[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>turning 25 >haven't had a girlfriend since I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1496270840194.jpg (434KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1496270840194.jpg
434KB, 1536x2048px
>turning 25
>haven't had a girlfriend since I was 20
>work all day then sleep
>spend weekends playing video games
>lost touch with friends
>pretty much no social life

I'm lonely as fuck. What do I do? I live on my own in a small apartment. I go to the gym every MWF at 5:30 then head to work. I talk to my co-workers, but I don't really hang out with any of them. After work I go home, eat then sleep. It just repeats over and over. My only friends are online now.
>>
>>18577855
She's arching her back so hard
>>
>>18577855
The easiest way is to engage in an activity you enjoy in a social setting. That's literally the idea behind bars. Try going to an arcade, maybe?

If you like tabletop/card gaming as well then try a comic/game shop.
>>
>>18577855
Tinder. Jesus.
>>
Try dating online, my 27-year-old math teacher did and found his wife after 6 months of dating. Tbh you should go visit old childhood friends or ex's to see whats up.
>>
>>18577870
not OP, but i made a tinder account and got no likes at all
>>
>>18577855
find a group who likes doing stuff you do, take it from a turbo autist almost-wizard who's literally never had a gf and been on like 2 dates in his whole life

for example, i started hanging out with people into cars and joined a tabletop rpg
>>
>>18577879
Switch to female and look at dude profiles. See what makes them more attractive than your profile and see if you can make yours look better faggot.
>>
RSD.com

It'll help you get a social life and girls if you're willing to put in the work
>>
>>18577885
why should i change myself for women though
just saying that it's not gonna make you feel good about yourself overnight or anything
>>
>>18577888
When you're playing the dating game, you don't make the rules. The sooner you learn that, the sooner you'll start being more successful in hooking up (assuming thats your only goal)
>>
>>18577891
i make my own rules and try not to complain about the results so i think it's fair
>>
lisapeachy instagram
>>
>>18577894
>got no likes at all
You're complaining
>>
whats your job?
>>
>>18578009
shrug
>>
>>18577894

hes saying women make the rules.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.