[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women get intimidated by attractive men? Over the last 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-07-31-20-19-42-10625874.jpg (5KB, 109x179px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-31-20-19-42-10625874.jpg
5KB, 109x179px
Do women get intimidated by attractive men?

Over the last 2 years I have become pretty fit, slowed down on drinking, and started eating clean but it seems I get a lot less smiles than before from women, as well as even just casual conversation

>not saying I'm anything great, just that I look a lot better now than I did 2 years ago

When I jog top less I'll get looks and whistles here and there but it seems like any scenario where I can actually talk to a woman a lot of times they're stand offish from the start, or they'll actively avoid talking to me in a group setting

Is this just in my head?

Pic kinda related
>>
kind of. some really attractive women are harder to approach, so they're intimidating. I think you would agree that some guys see really attractive girls as "intimidating". you might just have to work on your game a bit. so yes there is a factor that's sort of like that but if you actually look good and your game is okay it shouldn't be a problem that persists.
>>
>>18577710

get us a before and after and we can tell you whats up
>>
>not saying I'm anything great
Then you're not attractive enough to intimidate women.
>>
>>18577725
Pretty good point - if anything I'd like to think my game is better because I'm less needy.
>>
>>18577812
Great way to cherry pick what was being said
>>
>>18577816
It's true. Very attractive people intimidate the opposite sex. If you're not 'anything great' then you're not very attractive. Not saying you're not attractive - I don't know what you look like - but you'd have to be very attractive to intimidate women.
>>
>>18577822
I'm attract enough to get cat calls and double takes - I'm just not a narcissist

But the point was just in comparison to how well I was received before to now
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.