[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have an ex-girlfriend problem. She broke up with me a while back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1501553057197-934790318.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1501553057197-934790318.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Have an ex-girlfriend problem. She broke up with me a while back and now says she misses me and thinks about me everyday. Yet on her Snapchat she's going on dates with another guy. Im supposed to have lunch with her this Thursday. Should I be worried? Or is this an attempt for her to just be friends with me, nothing more?
>>
monkey branching

woo woo ahh ahh :D
>>
>>18577472
>backup plan
backup plan
>backup plan
backup plan
>backup plan
backup plan
>>
So I'm the back-up plan? It's strange how she would go after her ex.
>>
>>18577477
>>18577484
This 100%. She broke up with you, is slowly realizing that now one else wants her sorry ass, and is now coming back to you because she knows (or at least thinks) you'll take her back once she gets tired shopping around.
>>
>>18577508
http://www.medicaldaily.com/back-plan-half-women-relationships-have-plan-b-man-they-can-run-away-305186

Every woman wants to have a fallback, or a sure thing, a safety net. She thinks she can rope you in as a safety net since she left you instead of you leaving her.

I'd meet her and immediately try to fuck her right after lunch. Do NOT fuck around. If she turns you down, never talk to her again.

That's just what'd I do. Up to you man.
>>
>>18577472
Don't waste your time with that bitch. There's a reason y'all broke up and she's just trying to get into your head
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.