[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New tinder date tomorrow I'm meeting a girl for lunch tomorrow,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: tinderitsamatch.gif (95KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
tinderitsamatch.gif
95KB, 650x366px
New tinder date tomorrow

I'm meeting a girl for lunch tomorrow, then she wants to go to some kiddy place with mini golf and arcade type shit. I'm just going along with what she wants to do because i'm sick of putting the effort of arranging dates only to get ghosted.

Girls think i'm some kind of Chad before they meet me, then they're disappointed when they find out how awkward i am, and i never hear from them again.

Should i come clean and tell this one that first dates make me nervous, or no? She is a petite, redheaded 'le quirky/nerdy' type, and i think a genuine one since she's not super hot. She's definitely qt, but not like some of the bombshells i've gone out with that ended up ghosting me afterward.
>>
>>18577453
Don't say anything, don't forget there's plenty of grills out there who prefer someone who's a bit more shy. Just don't be a complete autist and you'll be fine my dude. Be yourself man after all if it works out who you truly are will come out in the end anyway.
>>
>>18577453
Nothing worse than a boring type of personality. I know a handsome guy, come to my work frequently, people would think he's a chad but turned out he's boring as fuck. And awkward. His social skills is so bad that the only thing he's good at was smiling. So yeah, even if you bring it up front she still leaves if she feels like to since you can't guarantee that you will be different the next time you see her.
>>
>>18577479

Well the last one i went out with was a turboStacy i couldn't really relate to. This one likes alot of things i like, already stuff to talk about. Plus she visited london before and i did too a few months ago, there's something.

Plus i look at how many texts exchanged between us and there's only about 120 as opposed to almost a thousand from the turboStacy. The less texting before we meet up, the more there is to talk about. Idk, i'm hoping it goes well for a change. She seems sweet and very excited to meet me.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.