[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm fucked >Two years ago meet a cool guy via a mutual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: scared.jpg (91KB, 766x567px) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
91KB, 766x567px
I'm fucked
>Two years ago meet a cool guy via a mutual friend
>He's cool
>He's attractive
>Has a nice job
>Can fuck
>We immediately start dating. Six months into the relationship he wants me to move in with him
>"Ok!"
> Family doesn't approve; I don't care and pack up my shit and we move three states away
>Fast Forward to July 2017
>We're a month behind rent, He's verbally abusive, breaks things, has referred to me as "Chinkerbell" to his work buddies/friends, he's bailed out with some bitch from his job, I've been looking for a job with little to no luck.
>My family wants nothing to do with me Haven't talked to them in over a year.

What do?
>
>>
leave him before he hits you
>>
>>18577454

He's been gone a week, all his shit is gone. He's not coming back.
>>
File: 1499822002574.png (283KB, 531x376px) Image search: [Google]
1499822002574.png
283KB, 531x376px
>chinkerbell
But seriously, this is what you get for picking the asshole.
>>
>>18577440
Well, you should either find a job or apologize to your family and beg forgiveness. How old are you?
>>
>>18577463

Then whats the problem?
>>
you always give it 2 years before doing any moving in with anyone imo.
>>
>>18577440
They have to get a county court order of eviction to boot you out. Don't go until the police come and serve you with the notice. Research landlord tenant laws for your state and ffs take any job and make some money.
>>
>>18577505

I'll now owe $1600 to the landlord. Both our names are on the lease.

>>18577510

Sources?

>>18577500
>>
>>18577513
Having an eviction on your record will hurt you in the future, so consider that before you listen to >>18577510. He's almost certainly right about the law. All states require some process by the landlord--they can't just take all your shit and kick you out. But if you can't realistically pay $1600 in the near future, well, that sucks.

I would seriously call your parents. You're probably vastly overestimating how pissed they are. They probably just want you to come home. It's by far your best option, and I doubt you can come up with enough money on your own.
>>
Lol you remind me of my sister. She left our family home with her middle finger up and ended up crawling back when things predictably didn't work out.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.