[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some studies that are relatively short and which will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1495623591929.jpg (336KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1495623591929.jpg
336KB, 960x1280px
What are some studies that are relatively short and which will grant me a job ? I'm 23, i don't know what to do with my life.
>>
Go to a trade school.
>>
I've seen some folks do well with a coding bootcamp. Only do that if you've got the mind for it.

Go to some blue collar businesses like welders and ask if they'll take on apprentices.
You work, earn your keep and learn.
>>
>>18577169
Second.

Lots of jobs get phased out, but stuff like mechanics, plumbers, carpenters, etc, are probably gonna be around for a while, and they tend to pay fairly well.
>>
prostitution
>>
Wtf is that Amelia
>>
>>18577169
>>18577293
Ah, meme advice. wew.
Let's get this straight: unless one of you faggots actually did it, don't preach it.

Same as saying military's a perfect option or how STEM can grant you a job.

>>18577152
As for you, find a job agency and keep attending until you get a job from there. It won't be pretty, but it'll fill the hole that lies within your resume. You'll learn very quickly how you can bullshit skills and whatnot from your experience in said job.

You'll die internally every day until you get your schooling paid and hopefully raise your GPA back to get Scholarships and shit. After that, you'll never have to do that again. Try not to kill yourself or enter self-destruction mode while you're doing entry-level work.
>>
>>18577856
Hi anon, I'm USAF and totally advocate enlisting to go from zero to hero. I'm looking at huge reenlistment bonuses because my field is critically manned (linguist), upwards of a $90k lump sum non-taxed if I make sure I reenlist at the right moment (during deployment. I'm airborne so I get deployed often). I also have the option of taking my clearance into a very well-paying contracting job, a clearance that civilians are at a disadvantage for not having (the company has to get you into an expensive investigation just to be able to hire you). But I'm turning down both of those to take my education benefits back to school for a meme degree (ME) that I can use to commission in the future Space Corps, and hopefully work on propulsion systems for the SC or NASA.

So yeah. Anons here can go ahead and use my experience to advocate for the military route.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.