[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you supposed to go on dates and have a girl around when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

How are you supposed to go on dates and have a girl around when you live with your parents and don't drive? I met this qt at work and got her number and I'm considering asking her out for dinner or something, But, I'm 21 and never learned to drive, I always take the bus where I need to go because it goes literally everywhere here (grid system streets). So I can't pick a girl up for a date or anything. I also live with my grandparents and I'm sure I could bring someone home but I don't want to be disrespectful and bring home someone that isn't my "girlfriend", they're very old fashioned. And it's such a small house I can't "sneak" anyone in, not exactly like I'd want to though.
>>
>>18577119
can't you just meet there?
if the bus goes everywhere, she won't have trouble getting there if she can't drive either
you also don't have to bring her home, for the first few times just meet somewhere outside or go to her place, if she's into you, she probably won't mind waiting a little before seeing your place
good on you for respecting your grandparents btw
>>
>>18577131
That's true, I guess I'm just so caught up in the "I'll pick you up at 7" mentality from media and whatnot
>>
>>18577140
yeah, I get that, and if you can, that's a nice offer, but to me it would be weird (and kind of unnerving) tobe picked up by someoneI barely know, so don't sweat it
>>
>>18577119

Don't know what city you're from, but I'm form London and all the girls I've met (not many) but just meet in the city for drinks etc, since we also have a pretty good public transport network.

You will get a car at some point, so if she blows you off for not having a car, then fuck her bro, and I don't mean literally well unless she still wants to I guess.
>>
>>18577157
Hahah right, I'm from America, and we have club-like spots but they're all very trashy not somewhere I'd like to take someone. If anything I just plan on grabbing some lunch together at a sandwich shop and get to know her better.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.