[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it that normies can do things without thinking twice and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

How is it that normies can do things without thinking twice and always be succesful while I constantly have to think shit through and still get it wrong
>>
>>18577073

Because normies aren't real and they are only a construct you've developed as a part of your routine thought processes to represent anyone who is better at doing certain things than you are. Instead of using the success of other people as a catalyst to learn and assimilate you create distance between them and yourself with arbitrary labels and bitterness.

Its the same reason that "Stacy" doesn't exist and is actually just an amalgamation of every girl in high school that didn't want to have sex with you. The truth is that people don't necessarily have an easier time being successful they are just better able to process failure and disappointment and turn that into forward movement as where you instead prefer to sit back and hate a bunch of people for being successful rather than try to apply their knowledge to your own life.

You have convinced yourself that a 4chan meme is actual real life and, as a result, your life has suffered due to your inability to ground yourself in rational thought. The farther you wander towards the the real world, away from toxic 4chan mentality and dysfunctional thinking patterns, the more sense your failures will start to make.
>>
>>18577073

because they've done it before, so they just do it again. you sheltered your self so every time you try something new you say 'WELP THAT WENT WRONG GUESS I BETTER NEVER DO IT AGAIN' and dont give your self a chance to improve.

normies also fuck up a LOT more than you think you just never fucking hear about it because why would they share it? we only share here cuz its anonymous.

my roommate is a total fucking chad, dudes so handsome I insert him into any fantasy I have of a girl getting fucked. but hes such a sperg sometimes its hilarious. this happened yesterday

>were holding auditions
>hes just looking at his phone cuz no ones been in for about an hour
>looking at rick and morty behind the scenes videos
>he thinks the creators are assholes, but finds them humorous
>says 'gotta love assholes' out loud
>'uhm... hi?' a girl walks in, confused by him just saying that as she entered

made me kek.

>two days ago he stops by rite aid
>hes tired but were filming all night that night
>he just stops in to get some resses
>gets in line with a hot girl
>chats her up
>her 'oh i love resses, but im just getting a few things before going to bed'
>him 'I'll trade resses cups for going to bed'
>awkward silence
>her 'no thank you...'
>he has to stand in line with her for another awkward silence of five minutes.
>>
>>18577073
They don't you're just hyper focused on what you're doing and all your fuck ups are usually only viewed by you. We are always our own worst critique. Let up and realize literally every person on earth is a fucking idiot goof who makes mistakes every day. If they try and say they're not, they're lying. Laugh at yourself and have fun nigger.
>>
>>18577073
Because you contemptibly view others as normal and thus view yourself and being abnormal. You then act in a way to avoid being "normal" and go about doing things wrong while everyone else just chooses to do them the correct way.
>>
>>18577084
God tier advice
>>
>>18577084

thanks anon, i needed truth
>>
>>18577073
because while you're hiding away and calculating your moves to prevent defeat, "normies" are out there failing, becoming stronger, and repeating it before you even get one attempt in.
>>
>>18577094
"The correct way" is a social construct. :^)
>>
>>18577797
No the correct was is the way that adequately completes the task. The wrong way is the way that inadequately completes the task.
>>
>>18577073
It's called "routine." Anything you do routinely becomes natural. They found out what worked when they were younger, and kept doing it.

You didn't, so you're gonna need to experiment now, and when you get some form of success, you hone and refine what was successful, and do it so often that it becomes routine.

I mean, if I just showed you how to run a power plant, that doesn't mean you would have it down, right? You'd need to do it over and over and over again, until you made it routine. Then you could do it daily without supervision.
>>
>>18577084
pulled like a demigod
>>
>>18577073
Because you some how think you're special, are suffering from a bad case of confirmation bias. and don't actually know how things work for other people. Particularly "normies".

Get over yourself. You are not a fucking special snowflake.
>>
>>18577084

Savage advice. This is screenshot material
>>
>>18577084
Saved. This needs to be repeated whenever applicable. And posted on /r9k/.
>>
>>18577073
Wu wei
>>
They've had more practice with life. We sat inside and stayed retarded children while they had actual life experinces.
>>
>>18578214

This is the actual answer. Constant experience hones a man.
>>
>>18578236

No one is born a chad, op. They became a chad through personality and constant success through grade school to high school. People with nervous or type B personality need to work hardrer to become a chad, but basically its a lack of self-reflection self-consciousness during interactions.
>>
>>18577073
They don't. I always considered myself a cyborg but I made it into a group of normies in college. I met decent people, hot girls, athletic rich guys, you name it. And you wanna know the truth? Most of them were fucking miserable, more miserable than I ever was. The hottest girl I ever met, one of the only legit 10/10s I've seen, who had no problem getting laid or getting a boyfriend had cripplingly low self-esteem, because so many people were only ever around her because she was attractive and she was self-aware enough to realize it. She was always second guessing herself. She was really nice too, she had tons of great qualities, but she ended up isolating herself most of the time. Stacy may seem like an ideal, but chances are she's a fucking wreck inside. You wouldn't be able to tell any of this unless you really got to know her.
I always used to be jealous of one of my guy friends. He had tons of friends and seemed to be able to get girls whenever he wanted. Then one day he opened up to me and told me he had tried to kill himself multiple times with different pills and had a massive inability to form close relationships because of his various insecurities. Even with how successful he was, he wasn't happy with himself and thought no one else ever would be.
This is just my opinion, but it seems like a lot of the "normies" are just using other people to try to self-medicate. And it rarely works. So even though they may have all the sex that we want to have, or all the friends that we want to have, they're still unhappy. It might not be the same unhappiness that we've had, but it tears them down all the same. In that sense, I'm grateful I had to go through the social ostracization I went though early on in my life because it got me to a point where I was more concerned with my own opinion of myself than what others thought of me (it's just unfortunate that I hated myself for so long), and that's something that a lot of normies can't say.
>>
>>18577085
>my roommate is a total fucking chad, dudes so handsome I insert him into any fantasy I have of a girl getting fucked.

what the fuck man
>>
>>18578308
>im attractive and sociable and could achieve anything in life that I want to, but Im empty on the inside!

Oh, bother
>>
They let their subconscious do things while you try to consciously do things.

Relax nibba
>>
>>18577073
Instead of learning of your own analyzing nature and understand yourself and better yourself, you ignore it. You need to stop thinking how you are perceived and start projecting yourself to the world. Find your own voice inside and ALWAYS follow it. I learned it the hard way and I don't even hesitate anymore. I know that if you are not hearing what it is saying you will be miserable until you are part of the dust that created this planet. Life is short and the most important thing is to experience yourself and to learn what you are. Once you are in peace with yourself everything will naturally come to you. You won't even need to look for it because you will be forging a path that will take you places that no one has passed. Most of the changes that were made by me were due to heavy stress, emotion and bitterness. But you should not shove it down inside you! Express that anger and frustration that is dwelling inside you! Say fuck it to the past and future, stay in the present and be alive there. The universe is ever changing just like you and it only needs one spark to spiral a history to be remembered.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.