[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So a week ago my friend and I decided we wanted to have sex in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: s1600_100238980_1294767206.jpg (5KB, 159x202px) Image search: [Google]
s1600_100238980_1294767206.jpg
5KB, 159x202px
So a week ago my friend and I decided we wanted to have sex in her apartment while her mom was away. Everything was going well and she was enjoying it, but midway through the condom broke and she wasn't on birth control. We panicked and I ran to the store to buy the morning after pill. Two hours later I showed up in the parking lot and gave her the pill since her mom was back from work. I expected her to open it in my car, however she ended up taking it into the apartment and her mom found the box.

A few days later she texted me that she got her phone taken away. So I waited a few more days and she told me the pill worked and that her mom is made her go to therapy on Wednesday because she thought I had manipulated her. She tried and explain that this wasn't the case but her mom wasn't listening. So I told her I know that this whole thing happened between us but I hoped that we could still talk like we had before. She then told me that if it meant I wanted to have sex then it wasn't gonna happen. She told me before that she wanted to be in a relationship at some point and that she thinks we should consider it later but when we text it's kind of obvious that she's more reluctant to talk than usual.

Should I wait it out and text her or should I let her text me first? I really want to be more than friends since we used to get along so well but I don't know how to ease her suspicion if she thinks all I want is sex or how I should go about talking to her again.

Also today I'm going to a party and I'm pretty sure she's gonna be there. I'm hoping it's not awkward but is there anything I can do to make it not awkward?
>>
stop posting this pasta
>>
>>18577050
No pasta here, just the sad tale of my life in shambles
>>
If you see her, gently break the ice the first chance you get. Say something like an apology, I feel bad for playing part in creating this situation. Laugh about it if you can, if she's cool with it, focus on being a supportive friend. Acknowledge young dumb mistake and move on with friendship.
>>
>>18577053
you posted this thread yesterday retard
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.