[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have Tourette Syndrome I have been slightly pushing my right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: CAT FUCKKK.jpg (61KB, 604x403px) Image search: [Google]
CAT FUCKKK.jpg
61KB, 604x403px
I have Tourette Syndrome I have been slightly pushing my right eye in with my finger because of a recent twitch I've acquired. I am worried that I have caused serious destruction to my eye and may even have caused a retinal detachment. I am experiencing a steady loss of vision in my right eye and I think I am even seeing flashes of small light about three times a day. Retinal detachment requires immediate medical attention, I have no money or insurance.

Is my vision screwed in my right eye?
>>
Please give me answers I am seriously considering suicide I fear I may have caused permanent irreversible damage to my vision.
>>
You useless faggots give endless answers to threads that have been on 4chan since it's creation but won't give me any attention. Thanks.
>>
this is the kind of thing you go to the doctor to ask.
>>
We can't help you with that shit, no advice will help. You need some medication to stop your eye irration twitch shit
>>
>>18577107
HOW THE FUCK DO I GET MEDICAL HELP WITH NO MONEY OR INSURANCE THATS WHAT IM ASKING
>>
>>18577161
go to the ER dude
>>
File: patch.jpg (61KB, 800x606px) Image search: [Google]
patch.jpg
61KB, 800x606px
>>18577161
You don't.
Pic related is your new life now.
>>
>>18577019
so stop fucking poking in your eye fucking moron
>>
>>18577165
ER is extremely exepsnive but that's what you need to do OP. Eyes are extremely fragile organs. The longer you wait the less likely your chance of recovery. Stop reading this post and drive to an emergency room.
>>
>>18577019

Recent studies suggest that some people with Tourette syndrome respond to topiramate (Topamax), which is used to treat epilepsy. Topiramate (Topamax) is an inexpensive drug used to treat seizures in adults or children with epilepsy. It is also used for the prevention of migraine headaches. This drug is slightly more popular than comparable drugs. It is available in brand and generic versions. Generic topiramate is covered by most Medicare and insurance plans, but some pharmacy coupons or cash prices may be lower. The lowest GoodRx price for the most common version of topiramate is around $8.97 (Kroeger's), 89% off the average retail price of $83.06.
>>
Hello, retard!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.