[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy expensive as fuck textbooks or use alternative resources

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1500973724077.jpg (34KB, 374x452px) Image search: [Google]
1500973724077.jpg
34KB, 374x452px
Should I buy expensive as fuck textbooks or use alternative resources in college? Do they check to see if you have it before you can pass the class?
>>
Get them used from amazon or better yet, get them from people who took the class in past semesters at your college. There are usually textbook exchange facebook groups where people are sometimes willing to let go off old books for like 30 bucks. In many upper level courses the professor will sometimes just send you a link to the textbook they're writing. Never buy new unless you absolutely have to.
>>
>>18577003
>Do they check to see if you have it before you can pass the class?

No. You are expected to read them though and better do so if you wanna pass exams etc. LibGen is a good site to pirate them though. Sci Hub as well, though more difficult to use.
>>
Just download a pdf version.

> Do they check to see if you have it before you can pass the class?
That would be the dumbest thing ever. If you think your university might be that childish move far far away, go some to where on the complete opposite side of the world just to be sure.
>>
>>18577003
http://gen.lib.rus.ec/

No dude, wtf.
>>
I pirate them, and if they come with an access code, those can usually be bought separately for cheaper.
>>
https://libgen.io/

thank me later
>>
>>18577003
Torrent them. If you don't know how pay someone $10 for a book pdf you need. There might be book work you need in class and your teacher’s made be annoyed by you using your laptop
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.