[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I'm pretty sure I'm a butter face. The type with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

So, I'm pretty sure I'm a butter face.

The type with no particularly deformed features bone deep, but thoroughly fucked up skin. The type where shadows seem to fill the hollows of my undereyes and where the acne is hormonal and nonrelenting. All my life I simply wanted to be a 5/10 with a nice approachable face but nope. In any type of flattering lighting I look MUCH better - 8.5/10 good - then I look like an absolute 2/10 mess in realistic lighting.

Was 200 pounds since age 12 and lost 45 in four months from calorie cutting, not exercising. I thought my fatness was the problem but nope. I'm 21, look worse than an old lady, and losing the weight made my self confidence dive into the shitter because...Well, what else can I do? Lose more weight despite my dormmates telling me not to?

I have 10/10 legs and stuff like that, but...I honestly don't give a fuck. The face is what people relate to and I'm not interested in dating. I just want to not feel ashamed of the face I have to show the world..Most people do make huge judgments based off of appearances.

I'm the only one in my family with such extensive skin issues...So yup. I hit the genetic lottery from hell. I don't know how to cope with looking like this or if there's some sort of magical way to make myself look healthy and youthful rather than zombie-like.

Anyways. Ugly people of /adv/ who are happy, how do you shrug off being ugly?
>>
>>18576977
First off, request, can you show your face if you're comfortable ?
I'll assume in the rest of the post that you are indeed ugly but I'm pretty sure you know that 90% of posts like these are just confidence issues.
Second - Body is more important than the face. If you had a deformed body even less people would be down to date.
It would also be difficult to move around. So you should maybe appreciate your body.
Thirdly - dating & love is just one small part of life. I understand it's painful to feel like you're excluded from it. But it's the truth. You can be an amazing person otherwise and most of the time love will follow - focusing on love is just asking for pain.
Just my opinion. godspeed.
>>
>>18576977
>>18576993
Yeah agreed. If you don't feel comfortable here post on r/uglypeople. Worst, you get support for being ugly. Best, you're banned for not being ugly.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-18-09-45-33.png (539KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-18-09-45-33.png
539KB, 720x1280px
>>18576993
Here's a pic example with some coverage (foundation on). My facial features themselves are rather rough, but the tone and texture of my skin really ruin it.

I also said I'm not interested in dating ever, it's just too much heartache for me.
>>
>>18577080
Maam if that you in the picture. I'd fuck you.
>>
>>18577162
Ma'am? I'm only 21 though. RIP me.
>>
>>18577080
you very pretty if youre insecure about acne or something wash ya face guuuurl generally butterfaces are ugly
>>
>>18577080
You are nowhere near ugly. Just smile and you will do fine.
>>
>>18577080

>cysticacneproblems.jpg

You're like a little babby
>>
>>18577080
Lol srsly you look good. My ex gf had much worse skin, she even had acne on all of her back(and really severe acne). I still loved her and loved to fuck her both from front and behind. You just have to smile and find someone who doesn't care about it (which isn't hard because it's almost not rekognizable. People tend to be too critical over themselves)
>>
Go see a dermatologist.
Wash your face daily
Go easy on the makeup.
Fill in the eyebrows or something
Spend some time in the sun
Wax face.

That's what I can think of to improve your appearance. You're not ugly tho. Got pretty eyes.
>>
>>18577080
You look like you're retarded.
>>
>>18577192
She is NOT going to give you her pussy.
>>
>>18577214
So...Any advice on how to fix it? Or are you only capable of projecting your insecurities onto other people?
>>18577178
To be honest my face feels very worn out/sore all of the time and it's genuinely hard to smile. I don't know what's wrong with me.
>>
>>18577080
I dont know how to fix skin, but i know i would ask you on date.

And good job on stopping beibg fat. Btw
>dormmates telling me not to
Are probably jealous fake female friends of yours, who are scared of you becoming even more pretty than them. Sort of crab mentality. Use BMI to determine when to stop.
http://www.calculator.net/bmi-calculator.html
Like 21~23 is good.

Cheers femanon!
>>
>>18577235
>To be honest my face feels very worn out/sore all of the time and it's genuinely hard to smile. I don't know what's wrong with me
A dermatologist might.
>>
>>18577181
Dammit. Now I wanna be a babby except be fully self-aware.

>>18577246
Well. It's more about being fake nice then necessarily being fake overall. When I struggled to get home, back at 200 pounds, and rightfully said I needed to go to gym and get healthy she flipped out into a "you're fine the way you are" rant. And then she's a wonderful, passionate person the other 99% of the time. Girls can be so toxically weird sometime.

The weight loss actually didn't change much, I'm still unhealthy as hell...That probably explains my worn out looking complexion.
>>
>>18577388
I dont get it, you look ok. No wrinkles, nothing you cant cover via basic make up. And even without it you look like girly girl. Hell you dont even grow beard!

Cant you just adopt some sport like swimming to distract yourself worrying about your face? What does your bf think about it?
>>
>>18577427
>Me, with a boyfriend
Sweet baby demon Jesus. That's some next level memeing right there...I've never even held a guy's hand.
>>
>>18577488
Well, fat girls arent popular. But you arent fat now. So really, why dont you stop bothering about your face and instead snatch some qt bf?

It should be hard. At least for girl like you.
>>
>>18577080
>fishing this hard
>>
File: 1497234945268.png (514KB, 532x582px) Image search: [Google]
1497234945268.png
514KB, 532x582px
>>18577630
You sure you just don't have incredibly low standards? That picture is gross. Bulbous, warped nose due to angle...rough skin...man jaw...squinted eyes. How ugly does a person have to be to not simply be an attention seeker when they post a photo?

>>18577526
Hard? More like impossible. Anyway, dating just isn't for me and qt guys tend to go for girls shorter and more delicate than me. Just a fact of life.
>>
>>18577672
You're really being too hard on yourself. Post a front-on pic.
>>
>>18577080
Honestly the only thing that is actually negative about your face is your nose.
>>
>>18577080
hay bby wan sum fuk
>>
>>18577689
Honestly I don't think any more input is going to help. I'm too distressed and I can't seem to shake it. Every look, every stare seems judgmental. A step outside and I already feel like I'm on trial. It's just all so depressing.

I think I just need to know that even if I am wretched, that it'll be okay, that I can still do what I need to do for my dream.
>>
>>18577080
Jesus Christ, you look fine. That acne isn't even really bad compared to the shit other girls you think are gorgeous cover with makeup
>>
>>18577080
Try a straight on angle from a further distance for a better judgment
>>
>>18579131
Know this.
Your issue is not how you look at all.
It is your own insecurities.
You judge yourself far harder than anyone else is.
>>
>>18576977
OP, you might have body dysmorphic disorder, like I do.
>>
>>18577080
People are actually biting this lmao, seems like i'm the only virgin here with some sense.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.