[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do? tldr; I'm a female, have only one close

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: large.jpg (140KB, 500x736px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
140KB, 500x736px
What would you do?

tldr; I'm a female, have only one close girl friend for so many years. But as far as I know of, she is toxic, one of my side says I should stay away from her, the other - stay with her.

Me and my best friend we are close for around 12 years, both of us are so different but fill each other. For starters, I was always boyish, got along with my parents great, grew up in a poor family and was a bit lazy. She was always girly, her parents are so pleasant but she used to yell on them when she was a young kid and lives in a wealthy family which never grounded her or told anything bad about her tragic grades.
But we balanced each other, I started to act more girly, got more active and she started to respect her parents more and studies even if she sucks at it badly still.

She and her boyfriend are together for around 3 years now, whenever they get in a fight, she doesn't keep it personal and even punches him and screams in front everyone in the room. Tried to talk about it with her boyfriend, to tell him that from my view, it's not how relationships are suppose to be and he should calm her. He ignored it.

Whenever we would get in a fight with her, she would start saying embarrasing stuff about me near other people so I would 'shut up'. For example, two years ago in her birthday party, she got mad on me because I got a little bit ill and went to bed for an hour and missed her 'blow out candles' moment. She got so mad ant loudly shouted at my face that 'trying to commit suicide is such a joke'. I did tried to commit suicide a year before that.
A year later at night, we sat on this bench outside talking with her, her boyfriend and a friend. Me and her boyfriend joked about her being afraid of the dark and she got so pissed about it, that she started talking how a person like me should appreciate that she even is friends with me.

CONTINUE below
>>
>>18576816
cont.
Imagine a group a friend;
Friend A - A huge smoker. A few times I would hid his cigarettes because he wouldn't respect me or my best friend. He broke my phones screen and almost broke my arm because of this.
The BFF Boyfriend - Nice, but stupid. Always acting like he is some sort of a gangster and whenever if someone is hurting his 'baby' he gets so mad starts doing stupid shit.
And my best friend - Told a little bit about her, which you can tell she is toxic.

NOW. It's her 21st birthday coming up on Friday.
We planned celebrating it on friday at her summerhouse a little bit far from my home city. Decided start decorating that house on thursday. I got a lot of things she needed, a projector, a lot of paper, paint and so on. Because I got a hand for drawing, we had an idea for me to do most of the decorations.
Today she wrote me she is planning to celebrate her birthday on saturday, I told her for the third time that I'm busy on saturday and I couldn't be there, but I would be with her till saturday morning, I'd still stay with her and help her with the decorations and be on her birthday but not the party itself.
She got furious about it, how can I not bet at her birthday party? She told her friends about this, that I can't attend, and they got lost, how can't I be at her party? She told her sweet mom about it ( it breaks my heart, because her moms is the sweetest ), and she didn't understand how can I miss her birthday party?

Am I a bad person for missing out the party? I said I'll be with her from thursday till saturday morning, I'll help her out with everything she needs and be on her birthday, but not the party.

Is this a bad thing or I just don't get it? I do believe she is just toxic, but it's hard for me to push away the only girl friend I have in my life. What would you do? What would you say to her?
>>
>>18576836
I'd say she's a toxic botch and tho u let her do such shit to you is way too kind.
As far as hoes the fact you know each other for such long I'd still consider cuting her off.
There might be a lot of 'it's nothing desu' moments when she looses her shit like a kid, but it will gather.
Is talking to her even an option or she is just lost in her feeling of being a princess?
>>
>>18576875
we were chatting. I wrote a lot to her how I feel, how I view this situation and so on.
The only thing what she could reply is a: (y) or 'how can you miss my birthday party? Do you how stupid you look?".
She would ignore my questions.
>>
>>18576925
I hate to bring it to you, if so, but u stuck with a selfish bitch who will fuck with your life over shittly uniportant stuff all her life. And being 21 is way to old to bitch about bday. She won-t grow up. Plus her bf makes her feel smarter and better so she will stick to this as it gives her, all together with sweetly spoilng parents, a safety bubble.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.