[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been with my current gf for 5 years. We have 2 kids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (427KB, 530x485px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
427KB, 530x485px
I've been with my current gf for 5 years. We have 2 kids together. We live together. I have a good job but I also suffer from severe depression. Therapy doesn't work. Meds don't work. I've tried it all. I want to break up with her because she doesn't keep the house spotless. I rarely have clean clothes for work and she doesn't cook anymore. She's a good mother but I know I'll get fucked if I leave her since women are entitled to the kids and half your shit.

We've already split up once and I could not deal with not seeing my kids every day so we got back together but I'm still unhappy with her.

Do I continue to suffer for the sake of the kids or do I deal with not being able to see my kids every day and venture onto new horizons and find a woman that wants to be a traditional housewife?
>>
Traditional? You had 2 kids out of wedlock.
>>
>>18576812
This. You can't really claim that you want someone who's traditional if you did something like have TWO kids before marriage.
>>
>>18576747
Does she has an job?
If yes, your complain is unjustified.
If no, talk to her about this issue. Also involve her mother if it doesn't change. Show her how her daughter is a mess.
You are overreacting a bit. You have two kids togheter. Try to work it out.
Also if she doesn't work she should find a job. Most people get lazy in every aspect and envolve bad charisma when they are unemployed.
>>
>>18576747

>do i do this or do i do that

do what makes you happier. you've tried both. you know which one is the lesser of two evils.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.