[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make friends and build a relationship with a girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1501524756949.jpg (378KB, 1242x1235px) Image search: [Google]
1501524756949.jpg
378KB, 1242x1235px
How do I make friends and build a relationship with a girl?

I genuinely want to make friends with her and be close mentally firdt. Sex is not the goal, I just want to be deeply friends with her. If sex comes, then fine.

I don't even want a romantic relationship, I just want to be good friends with her.

How do I do this? We text and go out on the weekends. I'm getting to know her slowly, but I want to be truly carefree and just make her a close close friend. How?
>>
>>18576331
Try talking to one, but imagine shes a dude.
>>
>>18577190

Why do I have to imagine her as a dude to get close to her?
>>
>>18577206
because apparentlyyou think that girls are some sort of different life form, when they're just humans like you and me, imagining them as dudes will make you treat them normally
>>
How do I get flambéd qt gf?
>>
>>18576331
>make friends
You don't.
>>
>>18577221
What would you do?

>>18577207
Good point Im gonna ask her to paintball then
>>
>>18577301
if she's into it, why not?

I get that this was sarcastic though, so just dont be retarded about it, of course you will still treat her depending on her personailty and interests, not just the same way you wuld treat your current best friend...
>>
>>18576331

Same way you don't decide who will date you, you don't decide who will be your friend.

Just hang out and have fun, don't look for a "deep" connection. Just let it happen.
>>
File: tumblr_npm5bgln6h1qdj91io2_1280.png (424KB, 933x652px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npm5bgln6h1qdj91io2_1280.png
424KB, 933x652px
just treat her like a person like someone else said, but keep in mind she is of the opposite sex, so be mindful of your more quirky traits or else you'll scare her off, its not like with guys where we brush off a little weirdness when we meet new guys, there's more for them to lose if they think you're not normal enough.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.