[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't tell if this girl I work with wants to fuck or not.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I can't tell if this girl I work with wants to fuck or not.

>Super thicc lightskin girl starts talking to me at work.
>We both smoke so i invited her to smoke after we get off work that night
>She says yes but only if her friend can come
>idgaf
>I get off work around 9:30 at night and they dont get off til around 10:30 so i wait for them outside.
>Girl and her friend finally get off and go to their car.
>I walk over to their car and the girl im trying to talk to is changing clothes and she tells me to wait (i asked her to smoke before both of us had to work so i think she picked this outfit on purpose.)
>She finishes and walks around to the passenger side of the car, where i am, and shes wearing these super tight short short pajama things
>She looks at me, smiles, and says "this is all i had to wear"
>im almost hard now
>We get in the car and start smoking and talking
<Almost immediately she starts talking about the dudes at work she would fuck and how she doesnt save names in her phone and shit like that.
>Her personality was just garbage
>I start avoiding her at work
>She gets a friend of mine to ask me why i dont talk to her anymore

Does she want my d? Im terrible at reading people and if she does, i dont want to miss my opportunity.
>>
>>18576279
Why are you asking us instead of asking her to your room to smoke and attempting to escalate things from there? For any mother fucker who comes across this thread thinking "Does she like me?" fucking ask her out.
>>
>>18576279
She wants a gay friend to talk about the ones she want to fuck. You're the one.
>>
>>18576279
christ you are fucking oblivious. No, she doesn't want to fuck you.
>>
>She says yes but only if her friend can come
That's when you should have understood that no, she doesn't want to fuck.
>>
Are you guys serious? She wore skimpy revealing clothes in front of him in a flirtatious manner and then asked about him at work.

So what if she talked about other dudes? All that tells me is she's a sexually open person. I know chicks like that and 99% of the time they're dtf.

OP your instincts were right to avoid her, as a friend or gf. But if you want a booty call GO FOR IT. She's basically begging for your dick.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.