[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what qualifies you to be giving advice? can we have a community

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

So what qualifies you to be giving advice?

can we have a community of /adv/ says why they're here thread
>>
I can start

>kind of an antisocial loser, but generally good at standing up for myself and try to help people with that.
>also have insights on a lot of failed relationships. haha.
>>
I'm in my 30s. I have lived through much of the shit that gets posted here daily. I think I can give pretty decent advice simply because I have experienced all the things that are new and unknown to the youngsters here.
>>
>>18576071
Being human? You don't need qualifications to provide biased advice on an internet forum.
>>
>>18576107
ofc not, but it'd be nice to know where advice comes.
>>
>>18576092
Same
>>
M 33, have a lot of experience with women/relationships/attraction/seduction/game/etc

Mostly post for relationship issues and general knowledge
>>
>>18576071
>So what qualifies you to be giving advice?
I'm an educated misanthrope, what other qualifications could one possibly need?
>>
>>18576071
I have Lots of travel experience.
I am Psychology education. (the science kind, not the freud kind). Didnt finish it so not a doctor but can offer insight.
Been the nerd, been the loner, been the creep,
been the cool guy been the ladies man been in Ltrs

Ive been the gaming shut in hermit. Stayed in my parents basement too long, own a house now.

In an excellent marriage thats been rocky horrifically rocky.

I worked a job a year for 10 years before settling on something that pays well and i love.

Im a mildly successful entrepreneur. (pocket change money, but im also just starting.)

I have many hobbies and skills, i build my own furniture. Not that i can teach you that specifically but i can generally teach how to learn.

Basically im a failure turned success, turned failure turned success, over and over and over.

Dealing with shit? Ive been there.
Want to break out of a rut? Ive done it.
Want some objective perspective to your problems? Ive got it.

I do my best here because i love to help. Im not always right, and ive been called a faggot and proven wrong enough on things, but who hasnt. But im legit here for you to do the best I can. I want everyone to do well and believe in my core that everyone can do it.
>>
>>18576234
>i am psychology education.

Educated. God damnit sorry bros.
>>
Been around the world

Seen some shit
>>
I touched a girls booby once
>>
Got some life experience (read: did really dumb shit) that I learned from.

Also bored and enjoy helping some people out.
>>
I am just here to practice my rhetorical skills. I want to see how convincingly I can write bullshit.
>>
>>18576071
When you ask advice from your friends do you expect them to have some expertise on the matter?

To me advice is just asking for a different view on the matter. Like "if you were me what would you do?"
>>
this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmj5BV16Toc&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: 2cc.jpg (116KB, 1149x832px) Image search: [Google]
2cc.jpg
116KB, 1149x832px
>>18576236

>son, I am psychology education
>>
>above average IQ ( not to high, 122 but still)
>got bullied a lot and learned how to stand up for myself
>people I hang out with tend to see me as a leader type of guy and come to me for advice most of the time
>Currently somewhat successfully coping (don't want to say curing) with diagnosed depression without the help of meds (for now at least)
>know how to make a relationship work (for guys)

Plenty of stuff I can think of. If I only could give myself some helpful advice.
>>
T.

>Ex-Special Forces soldier, many years of experience in combat and high pressure situations
>University graduate in Business and Psychology
>Nothing better to do at work
>>
I'm 22 and well I basically know everything
>>
>>18576071

I'm a middle aged man. I don't hate women. My job is to talk to people and find common ground with them. I've made a lot of mistakes in my life but I've been lucky enough to have the tools to turn those mistakes into success instead of bitterness. I also grew up without the internet.
>>
I'm that guy Mr nice guy in those romantic comedy movies that genuinely is Mr nice guy, not to the point where I do charity work or some shit, but if someone is upset or some shit I don't mind listening and trying to help and give advice, only difference is I'm pretty decent looking too
>>
File: 1498511631376.jpg (68KB, 539x946px) Image search: [Google]
1498511631376.jpg
68KB, 539x946px
I tell them about my life and 99/100 times it makes the people here feel better because they then realize things CAN be worse.
>>
I am maintaining a stable relationship and feel that I have helped quite a fw of my friends already.
Other than that, I don't really have any qualifications, I just like helping and so far my life has been good, so I hope that I can help others getting there too
>>
I've transcended being beta.

I want to help people.
>>
>>18576071
I'm quite often called an asshole, and this board is full of fags, 9 out of 10 time all they need is a kick in the balls but none of the other fags will do it so if OP weak ass make me feel enough motivation to raise my foot, I graciously help the case
>>
>>18577088
>>18577126
>>18577141
>>18577310
>>18576234
Marriage material
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.