[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't had a blowjob in a while. But i've had sex.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5674.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5674.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
I haven't had a blowjob in a while. But i've had sex. If she doesn't voluntarily go down to do it, how do you initiate it? It's normal for me, but how normal is it for most people to have sex without oral? Not that it's even a big deal to me, I'm just curious.

And yes, I understand reciprocation. I will go down, but rarely is it reciprocated to me.
>>
Idk, I find most people operate on the "If he went down on me, unless I was absolutely disgusted and in no way will EVER suck dick, then I'll fulfill my end of the deal and blow him in return"
Basically, if you went down on them and they didn't return the favor, it's usually because that is just something they will never do, ever. And therefore you can't convince them.

But, the only other thing you got is communication. Ask them to blow you. Plain and simple, open that dialogue and they'll tell you their stance on blowjobs. Lots of women don't like doing it, cum tastes gross, gagging on dick is never fun, and some are hypocritical in the sense that they will gladly accept oral but never return it. It is what it is.
Me personally, I don't do oral with randos for safety reasons, but if they start inching their head down I tell them this beforehand. I give them the heads up "Hey, you're free to do what you want, but I'm not gonna blow you back. You're not obligated to eat me in any way, so if you don't enjoy it for your own purposes then you can come on back up here if you want"
I think that's the respectful thing to do personally, but some people are selfish lovers.
>>
>>18576041

If you go down on her and you want to be blown, you can guide her head to that area with your hand, look at her in the eyes then at her mouth then your cock, etc.

It is not difficult to communicate that you want your dick sucked. If you feel you're doing so effectively, she probably just doesn't want to, in which case: find a new bitch, or have a conversation with the bitch about how much you like her blowjobs and how you notice she doesn't usually do them, ask her why, remedy the situation, proceed to have better sex.
>>
You open your mouth and ask her to suck your dick. It's not fucking rocket science.
>>
>>18576086
>you can guide her head to that area with your hand

unless you know your girl is into it, don't do this OP

just ask her why she's not into it, it's called communicating with your partner
>>
>>18576111
how do you tell someone you barely know to suck your dick? i'm not really even comfortable saying that out loud desu
>>
>>18576193
You're willing to stick your dick in someone you barely know and lick a pussy you barely know, but not ask for a bj?

I will never understand people who somehow both hold sex sacred and also fuck literally anyone and everything at the same time.
>>
>>18576193

most girls will suck your dick if you eat them out as well
>>
>>18576199
i mean it's such an awkward thing to say in my opinion. Usually sex just happens, it's always been very non verbal for me. "can you duck my dick?" sounds so weird.
>>
>>18576227
Yeah, I'll agree I prefer to keep chit chat to the minimum in sex myself, but if physical cues aren't working you either have to decide it's not a big enough deal or verbalize it.

And you don't have to be that blunt about it. Say, after eating her out, "Your turn ;)"
"I bet you know how to work that tongue"
Shit like that, or to be a little more forward
"I'd lose it if you blew me right now"
"It'd be so hot to see you sucking my dick"

Its a suggestion, and at that point she'd either oblige or explain that she doesn't suck dick.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1501441815317.jpg (16KB, 480x520px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1501441815317.jpg
16KB, 480x520px
>>18576227
Just gently push down on her head and shoulders. If she wants to give you head she'll get the hint and start going down on you. If she doesn't want to, she won't, simple.
>>
In the middle of fucking, assuming it's good and she's in the mood, pull out and tell her to suck your dick. Works 100% of the time, but only if they're enjoying themselves.
>>
The guiding of the head head with my hand has always worked for me.

$0.02
>>
>>18576227
Don't ask. Tell.

Also, it might help if you find yourself in a situation where you're losing your hard-on (NOT during sex) you could say something like "can you use your mouth, sweetie?" if you want to go the kind and gentle route. Then, most likely, she'll s your d whenever she wants to make your dick hard.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.