[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, there is this guy I hate. He appears to have fucked everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: uah.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
uah.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
So, there is this guy I hate.

He appears to have fucked everyone I flirt with. I think he fucked the girl I'm with now but I'm afraid to even ask her. He is always working on his projects and his work is beautiful. He is always travelling and meeting new people. Every post on social media from everyone I know, there he is commenting something nice and having conversations and so on. He is always so nice and he is nice with me, a supporting fella and so on. I'm nice with him too and I think he doesn't suspect that I hate him so much. Sometimes I'm having a happy day minding my own business and then I see a post of his or an instagram story and I immediatelly feel sick in the stomach and bitter about everything in my life. I want him to fail at life, I wish him bad things.

This is nonsense. I know it is. I feel I'm a horrible person for it and him even better because of it. I should not care. I should just don't mind this at all. But I do, I simply do and it's driving me crazy.

How to handle this jealousy and hate?
>>
>>18575825
You need to kill this man when nobody is looking.
Trust me. It'll pay off in the long run.
>>
>>18575825
Spent less time thinking about him and do what you want.

Block him on every fucking social media so you dont see it. Move on with your life and find new real gf from different source which isnt his friends circle.
>>
>>18575825
You know you want to. He will be out of your way forever and you will absorb his success into yourself.
You know it will feel good on the inside to do it.
>>
>>18575825
Clearly, you want to fuck him.

Just suck his dick and get it over with.
>>
>>18575825
You envy him. That's really pathetic.
>>
>>18575942
undicked femanon detected.

OP have you tried appreciating and admiring this man for what he can do and how he affects people while hoping you can learn from him? like the mentally healthy thing to do?
>>
File: 1494364584323.jpg (42KB, 461x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494364584323.jpg
42KB, 461x540px
Chad is gonna keep on facerolling, bro.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.