[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She moved on. I didn't. I'm still stuck there, in that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1432847736231.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1432847736231.png
463KB, 1070x601px
She moved on. I didn't. I'm still stuck there, in that place in that time. I hear nothing but echoes of the past. I see nothing but memories of the time. It's constant and tormenting. Even when I sleep, my mind manifests her face, her voice, her body. This is pathetic. Why am I still here? Bridges burned but I want to swing through the flames. I shouldn't want her. She is terrible for me. But I do. In the deepest recesses of my heart I still fucking want her. Fuck you you stupid brain. This bitch was not good for you. Fuck.
>>
>>18575767
Shallow stuff OP. Read your Bible. If you don't have one, get one. And go to church on Sunday.
>>
File: 014.gif (4MB, 260x240px) Image search: [Google]
014.gif
4MB, 260x240px
Who are all these cucks not being able to move on? In my social circle it has always been the other way round. Men moves on first.

smdh
>>
>>18575770
What verses do you recommend?
>>
>>18575767
you know what? we've all been there. You obviously had a deep connection to her even if it wasn't good for you. It's normal, if you don't have any other input to forget about her. You will always have certain feelings for her, trust me.
>>
Find another pussy to get in. The moment your dick feels the warmth of another vagina you'll forget about your old bitch. You seem like a pussy ass cuckboy though so good luck with that.
>>
>>18575786
>You seem like a pussy ass cuckboy though so good luck with that.
Thanks, friend, I appreciate your kind words.
>>
>>18575789
You're welcome mate. Some brutal honesty helps sometimes.

Seriously though, give yourself some time to grieve, but don't take too long. Life goes on and the last thing you want is to let your heartbreak stop you from advancing in life. My ex broke up with me for another guy a month ago and after grieving for two weeks, I started talking to another girl and I have a date planned this week and I feel way better. Maybe it could work for you too.
>>
>>18575777
Psalm 109:1-31 when she is with a chad.
>>
>>18575767
I went through the exact same hell you're experiencing. Mine lasted 9 months and now I'm fully over her. What I did was I signed up for dating sites with no intention of dating anyone, instead just to talk. Talking to other girls, even on fucking omegle will help you immensly, it shows you she isn't the only option. It takes a long time but I feel so much better and I met some really cool people too! If you're antisocial then give it a shot. Also stary playing a competitve game hard as fuck, that also helped big time.
>>
>>18575767
Over two months here.
Don't give up man. The statistical probability might seem small, but there still is a chance to find someone better.
>>
>>18575767
1.5months still not over
I fucked 3 girls since then the 3 of which are more attractive than her
I think for some people it's difficult to unbound relationships, plain simple
Been through that already.. you will get better bruv
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.