[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much do women care about what car you drive? I'm 28

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: p1.jpg (65KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
p1.jpg
65KB, 800x532px
How much do women care about what car you drive?

I'm 28 and still drive one of these which is my first car and my favorite car.

Do women judge a guy approaching 30 who drives a subaru with big ridiculous wing, foglights and all?

would they be embarrassed to ride with me or have me turn up in one of these when I meet her family/parents?

it's not hardcore riced out. mostly stock looking factory rice.

I do have an aftermarket exhaust though. not some cheap fartcan. I don't think it's obnoxious at all. just has more of that boxer engine grumble

I don't use the car as some cheap way to get girls to like me or whatever. I just have always liked it. if anything it attracts dudes more lol

I just don't see myself wanting or being interested in another car. maybe the wagon version of a 90s WRX if I ever have kids.
>>
>>18575719

I guess the first time you posted this you didn't get the answer you were looking for?
>>
>>18575719
If someone thinks that car is embarrasing then that person is less than trash. That's a sweet ride by any standards

Besides why do you even care? It's your life you can drive a freaking tricycle moped if you want to. If a girl or her parents think you're embarrasing because of the car you drive then they're shallow idiots and less than trash.

These freaking connections errors stop me from posting truth...
>>
Have some personality ffs, if a woman straight up frowns upon your car, scold her for being shallow as fuck and be on your way

>t. Car guy whose gf wants to shotgun in my kaddet C city... when it's ready

Nice ride btw
>>
File: two types of people.png (21KB, 540x134px) Image search: [Google]
two types of people.png
21KB, 540x134px
>>18575719
At least you have a car. And pic related.
>>
>>18575745
>Have some personality ffs, if a woman straight up frowns upon your car, scold her for being shallow as fuck and be on your way
Scold her for being a shallow idiot, turn up the bass on your two 15" subs in the backtrunk and pull off a few donuts before speeding away leaving that shallow chick coughing the dust
>>18575755
>At least you have a car.
This. If the chick doesn't appreciate that she doesn't deserve a car in the first place
>>
>>18575766
Your knowledge and prejudice about car people is astonishing...
>Protip: people who like burnouts generally don't care for subwoofers
>>
>>18575772
>Your knowledge and prejudice about car people is astonishing...
>>Protip: people who like burnouts generally don't care for subwoofers
You're the one who doesn't understand. This is the very image of a stereotypical vocational school student in Finland.

They have some cheap old cars with the fuzzy dice on the backmirror, a subwoofer in the trunk and their hobby is pulling off donuts in the school parking lot.

Then again I don't expect you to understand this, since you haven't grown in here.
>>
>>18575787
>not reading where op said he's nearly 30
>Implying car guys are different anywhere
>>
>>18575798
>gets all intellectual about a 4chan reply
big deal dude
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.