[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you ask for a coworkers number? on a platonic basis (for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1501235356645.jpg (226KB, 720x593px) Image search: [Google]
1501235356645.jpg
226KB, 720x593px
How do you ask for a coworkers number? on a platonic basis (for now)

I haven't asked for anyone's number. male or female in years and have forgotten how I used to do it.

I feel as though I am overthinking it cos she is pretty.

also should I pretend to be busy on my phone while I'm asking and when is the best time to ask?

would it seem like I would have ulterior motives?
>>
>>18575363
If you see her daily at work then why do you need her number as the first move? I'd think it was more awkward to call to someone you just met and chat up.
Why not just agree to hang out face to face at lunchbreak and make a date in advance? Just ask if she wants to grab some coffee after work. It's casual enough to seem like you don't immediately want to fuck.

I consider asking for people's numbers a bar thing where you actually never see the person again and you actually traded numbers for the sole purpose of finding the other sexually pleasing and you want to fuck them when both sober up.
>>
>>18575373
I work with her 2 or 3 days a week. but looks like it could be less in the future

so it's kind of weird right to get her number?

should i maybe just ask her once it's known that she will be working with us less or won't be a regular with us? so it at least seems like I have an excuse to keep in touch?

when that day comes how should I go about asking
>>
>>18575373
>Just ask if she wants to grab some coffee after work
Not op but what if I'm in a similar situation and the girl works way late?
>>
>>18575363
>on a platonic basis

Lmao it doesn't sound like it.

Don't ask for her number, it will come off as creepy. flirt with her at work if she seems into it, keep things casual and if it works out then it works out, if not then take it as a learning experience
>>
>>18575406
What are some flirt techniques. I haven't done this shit in ages. possibly I have been doing it without realizing

would it seem weird and noticeable if got started doing it all of a sudden
>>
>>18575452
Depends, how close/friendly are you with her at the moment?

Do you have her as a friend on social media?
>>
>>18575363
>on a platonic basis (for now)
Oh a stealth courtship where she has no idea your orbit gives her an opportunity to fall for you. Contrary to popular belief women do know what you are doing
>>
>>18575461
nope I don't use social media anymore which is mainly why I was thinking of asking for her number.

is that a bad sign.

I guess social media is the first personal contact form people trade these days. :/
>>
>>18575530
Try Snapchat?
>>
>>18575583
I don't have one.

is it just a messenger or do people see who you are following and how many followers you have plus how active you are on it?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.