[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you meet egirls seriously how do make relationships with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: End my shit fam.jpg (31KB, 720x636px) Image search: [Google]
End my shit fam.jpg
31KB, 720x636px
How do you meet egirls

seriously how do make relationships with egirls if youre an eboy

im trying on twitter and its not really working. I have like 49 followers so its kinda hard there LMAO

i just wanna meet girls that i think are cute, and they think im cute, just to talk and stuff. I used to think e-dating was retarded but i was talking to this egirl on steam that actually met her bf because they both played Dota 2, and she ended up flying from canada to america and met him in person and theyre still happy in love

Basically i need a gamer egirl thats decent looking to think im decent too, and im not sure where to start looking

anyone have any experience in this department?
>>
File: 1491308404414.jpg (15KB, 408x305px) Image search: [Google]
1491308404414.jpg
15KB, 408x305px
>egirls
>eboy
gosh I am getting too old for this hip whippersnapper talk
>>
Seriously, you are asking the wrong question. Fix your life first. You sound like a 15 year old, so if you are an adult, you really need to leave the basement and get a life and a job.
>>
File: waves of feels.gif (965KB, 498x266px) Image search: [Google]
waves of feels.gif
965KB, 498x266px
>>18575289

fucc
>>
>>18575324

why do I sound like a 15 year old

im just a lonely ass nigga that needs companionship (or at least I think I do. But in order to find out i have to try getting into a serious relationship and if it ends up sucking oh well)
>>
>>18575334
You need to fix your life before thinking about a relationship. Do you think that finding a girl on the internet will magically make your life perfect and fix everything and make you happy?
>>
File: AHEE.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
AHEE.png
8KB, 400x400px
>>18575345

who said my entire life was in disarray? I just said I needed to cure my lonliness not find a girl that will fix all my problems

nigga foh i just want a cute girl to talk on discord with
>>
>>18575349
ok then, i'll add you
>>
>>18575349
Loneliness is a symptom, not a problem.
>>
Look for those girl gamer Steam groups and add everyone. Happy egirl hunting you cuck!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.