[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to go outside with a small group of friends. 2 girls,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1501325855997.jpg (1MB, 3961x2970px) Image search: [Google]
1501325855997.jpg
1MB, 3961x2970px
I used to go outside with a small group of friends. 2 girls, one guy and me. I got togheter with one of the girls. 2 months passed. The first month - heaven on earth. She talked to me every single day, texting me first 99% of the time, our texts would start with "Good morning!!" and end with "Good night". During the second month, she started to distance herself from me and I started to become more and more depressed,clingy and needy because of it. I started to get somewhat passive agressive. I asked her if she was happy with the relationship. She said that she thinks it's a dead end, that we aren't going anywhere and that she doesn't love me anymore. Then we broke up.

Now, I'd like to get her back, but I'm not sure how to go about this. I'm going to be in another country for pretty much all of august and whilst I'm there I'm going to try and find another one and try to move on. During this time I'm also going to try my best to improve myself (Working out, paying more attention to grooming, the way I dress, social skills, personality, becoming the person she fell in love with originally), however, I still have no idea what I did for us to break up. She didn't really tell me anything, just that she doesn't love me anymore. She didn't even tell me when she started to feel this way. I think it's because of the way I reacted to her distancing herself, but again, I have no idea. I'm pretty fucking autistic and as a kid I didn't really get along with others and that fucked my social skills. This was also my first relationship (hers too) and we're in HS.

Before we broke up I started distancing myself from her as well, but I realized that is pretty childish. But durings this period I could see that she was starting to worry a lot and wanted to get back in contact with me really badly.

It's been a little over a week since the break up and she hasn't texted me anything. Will she move on or will she break and text me? Does she even miss me?
>>
If it doesn't work out, should I still stay friends? I would hate to lose that group of friends because of her.
>>
>>18575291
that sucks anon, went through a similar thing last week. other /adv/ posters told me to not contact her again and I understand why. what you want from her is the same comfort you got at the start of your relationship applied to your breakup.

If you stay friends with her eventually you'll have to meet her new boyfriend at which point it will be as painful as the day you left. I would just try to let her go.
>>
>>18575881
>what you want from her is the same comfort you got at the start of your relationship applied to your breakup.
pretty much, but there's more to it than just that. She's so different from others that I honestly doubt I'll ever meet someone like her.

>If you stay friends with her eventually you'll have to meet her new boyfriend at which point it will be as painful as the day you left.
I know but I still really like this group of friends, everyone is great and they're the only ones I actually like hanging out with.
>>
>>18575947
I know anon. mine was perfect and I destroyed our relationship through my temper. Where else will I find a gorgeous US-born Indian who speaks English with a British accent, understands and shares my history of drug abuse, understands and shares my history of depression, intelligent, loyal, feisty and affectionate...where?

We just have to move on.
>>
>>18575954
What about all of those stories of people who got back with their ex and made it work?
>>
>>18575963
I already tried, she told me gently but firmly that we're done.
>>
>>18576126
Damn, sorry to hear that anon. How did you do it?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.