[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel bad Everything is ldr in here so take that into consideration

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1498014262630.jpg (37KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498014262630.jpg
37KB, 539x960px
I feel bad
Everything is ldr in here so take that into consideration

So my friend met this Japanese girl online after he broke up with his gf a month ago, he is not interested in her or anything but as she as well broke up with her ex they sort of talked about relationships and stuff including sex partners and such.

>ff 1 week
My friend introduces me to her, 2 days later and 10hours of video chatting she confesses to like me and wanna start a ldr..
I agree because I also like her. (Won't be seeing her until October and if not October only next August).

To the actual point:
My friend told me they talked about sex a lot and told me everything she told him.
To be honest it is a kind of a let down to find out I won't be her first (as she will be mine) and hearing how naughty she was with her ex..
Although she and her ex dated for about a year, I understand that it's normal for them to have sex eventually but hearing all of the other details made me real sick, kind of regret asking my friend..

Will this feeling fade or is it going to bother me until I actually meet her face to face?
That's all I can think about, she is too cute and innocent in my mind for those kind of stories I've heard..
>>
>>18575129
what is with americans and their obsession with virgins?
I literally never give a fuck about such trivial bullshit. If she is fine in other areas and has cut ties with her ex, just go for it
>>
>>18575157
I'm not American though..
I am a virgin so I guess this is why, always thought I'd have sex with my first serious gf and that I'd be her first too, I always think of sex as something really emotional and if it's the first time for both of us it's more special I guess..
The fact that she also talked to my friend about it so throughly and talked about positions and what not it's kind of bothering me as well..

Well maybe because I'm a virgin faggot that's how I think..
>>
>>18575129
It'll fade away.
Virginity is just like, a vague, barely important "bonus" really.
Literally no woman is going to worry whether you're virgin or not... so why should you...
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.