[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets say I'm Elegidly I'm a 17 year old who came to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

Lets say I'm Elegidly I'm a 17 year old who came to the United States for a wedding (I have american citizenship) but my parents want to send me back over sees. Do I have to? Will the police force me to? What can I do to prevent going I have reason if the police actually get involved
>>
>>18575120
lol
>>
>>18575120
If you file for emancipation, and succeed, you won't be forced to go back. Also, it's "allegedly," for future reference. I had to stare at that first sentence for like 3 minutes to figure out what you were trying to say.
>>
>>18575131
Filing for an emancipation means you have to show the court you able to live on your own and able to make a living.
My parents hid my passports and birth certificate so how am I suppose to get on?? Also I have no car, but my brother does if that helps in any way
>>
>>18575138
allegedly ofcourse also meant to say how am I suppose to get a job
>>
>>18575138
You're a citizen. Do you know your social security number or have your social security card? If so, do you also have some sort of government issued identification with a picture? A driver's license, for example? Then you're fine.

>>18575147
Sign a contract with a military branch. Get a job the second you turn 18, a signing bonus to float you until then, 4 years of on-the-job training, your college paid for, and VA benefits for the rest of your life, a pension, as well as college payments for any children you have.
>>
>>18575156
I'm gonna try get my license but still what good will that do

Also don't you have to be 18 to join the military and even if I could now wouldn't that need my parents permission??
Allegedly
>>
>>18575175
You don't need a liscense. Most states have State IDs that can be purchased for like 4 bucks if you can prove you are who you say you are (requirements of this vary by state).

You can sign a contract to enter the military upon turning 18. Parental consent is required, but if they don't want to consent, the day you turn 18, you could just go to the military base in your country and sign up right then.

It really depends how much time you're working with, and what state you are in. It's possible to get another job without parental consent, but it takes more time than signing a military contract.

Do you have another place to stay while you search for a job, so that you can emancipate yourself? If not, you're probably going to go back, and then march into a US military base the day you turn 18. Problem with that is that you don't get the freedom of choice there, like you do here.
>>
>>18575138
Actually, not necessarily. If you can show that it would be dangerous to continue living with your family, that also qualifies for emancipation.

https://ctlawhelp.org/a-teenagers-guide-to-emancipation
>>
>>18575191
What I say is an alleged answer.

Well they want to send me to Jerusalem a Muslim place where I was abused by my uncles and by people for not being muslim (near Jerusalem a village) I get my ass kicked for not going to mosques and no there isn't any armies here it's either u join hamas/or some other stupid group that wants to kill jews. And worst part Is I'm bi and an atheist.. my friend got caught and was kicked out of school for being gay and got jumped by so many people till eventually his parents sent him back.

And no I don't have another place to stay but I'm gonna try to get my license so I can use that if I run away before the flight as identification fo a job if that works but I know I'll end up homeless
>>
>>18575222
Where are you at? If you could make your way here, the wife and I could probably give you a couch while you get on your feet.

Fair warning, I work 3rd shift, which means she's up during 3rd shift hours, so it's NOT going to be ideal for you once you start working. The good news is rent is cheap around here.
>>
>>18575237
I'm living at california lodi,idk if I can afford a taxi all I have is like 20 dollars, but I love to walk
>>
>>18575250
I'm in Kansas. I can't help you get here, but if you are willing to find a way, you've got a place.

Currently have a German staying on the couch, but she'll be going back to Germany at the end of August (she was here 6 months looking for a job, not a citizen).

If you want to talk about it more privately, I'm willing to do so. Create a Wire account (available on Window, Mac, Linux, iPhone, and Android, so if you can post here, you can definitely get the app), and email me your user name at [email protected] (mule account), and I'll add you. We can talk, text, or video chat if you like.
>>
>>18575262
It's In stalling it but idk where kansas is
>>
>>18575262
The app needs a number I don't have service do you have a kik by any chance?
>>
File: us map.png (414KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
us map.png
414KB, 1600x1000px
>>18575288
It's here.
>>
>>18575297
Send my mule account an email and the password you want (you can change it later), and I'll sign you up on my PC doing that.
>>
>>18575301
No snapchat/kik :( ? I'm really bad at making emails
>>
>>18575306
Nah. I'm a privacy fiend. On the offchance you have any phone with service, even a landline, you can use that.
>>
>>18575307

I don't sorry no phones that actually work in this house that I know off
>>
>>18575313
Ok. If you don't have an email address, I'll make you one, register you on Wire, and post an email and password. Make sure you change it once you log in, so nobody else steals it. Give me a second.
>>
>>18575318
Someone's gonna snipe it I just know it
>>
>>18575237
>>18575262
>>18575299
>>18575301
>>18575307
>>18575318

Dude.... come on.
>>
>>18575222

i'm sorry you have to face that anon, good luck.
>>
>>18575327
Fuck it, I'm having trouble creating the email.

What's your kik?
>>
>>18575318
Actually please don't you don't have to, I'm just going to enjoy america for this month and just end my life before the last day because honestly life isn't fucking fair and I have absolutely no reason get up to anything, I know u might think I'm exaggeratin but it's fucking horrible there
>>
>>18575340
Why do you think I'm trying to help? I've already sullied my phone by installing this app.
>>
>>18575340

believe me, if there's one thing all but the most ridiculous extreme left wing people in America are ready to believe, is that living anywhere but America is hard.
>>
>>18575344
I have no money, no way to get there, nothing to look forward and I hate my family. I hate myself for not being good loozing and I hate myself for not killing myself before I came here because now that I came here again I'm just gonna hate leaving even more. My fucking education was ruined throughout 2nd grade to 11th all I learned was how to try and be fake enough to not be noticed and fucked with but how did that turn out all my friends that I thought were my friends and family tuned on me when I told them I wasn't muslim and even if I didn't theyd find out eventually and I've gotten y leg broken my arms scarred my fucking integrity stepped on. I hate I I fucking hate Islam it's a fucking horse of a religion I just imagine how my life would be normally even if I was bullied here I wouldn't cate because it's better than being stalked home or getting rocks thrown at me and every fucking day before I sleep I remember everything that happend and it keeps me from fucking sleeping I just hate my life I just want to die
>>
>>18575361
Hitchhike. I'm not after a pretty girl. I love my wife. If you can speak english and work at a grocery store/walmart/fast food restaurant, you'll find a job here, even at your age.

So you gonna give me your kik or not?
>>
>>18575364
Ayeeeeeelma0 I made this when I was happy once
>>
>>18575371
Made what?
>>
>>18575380
That's my kik username
>>
>>18575383
My skepticism just increased, but fuck it. Worst case scenario, I waste my time. Best case, I help someone. I messaged you.
>>
>>18575222
Join the Israeli army, easy.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.