[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please give me one good reason why I shouldn't just end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: Noose-Use.jpg (40KB, 212x291px) Image search: [Google]
Noose-Use.jpg
40KB, 212x291px
Please give me one good reason why I shouldn't just end my suffering right now.
>>
Just do it
>>
>>18575002
Someone will have to clean up the mess. Even if nobody gives a shit about you, you will be giving people work to do without paying for it.
>>
>>18575017
So? What do I care, I’ll be dead. And I’m pretty sure police departments already budget for suicide cleanup anyway.
>>
it will be painful and there is a good chance you'll fuck it up and depending on the method either give yourself a serious medical condition that will lead to organ failure in a few years (as botched poisonings sometimes do) leave you permanently crippled (as botched falls, car accidents, leaping in front of a train, or other traumatic suicides sometimes do) or if you shoot yourself you might miss and have to spend several hours in absolute agony waiting to bleed to death.

>>18575017
that's why people should go to the woods to kill themselves, the animals there will gladly clean up the body for free
>>
File: bodyguard and shield.jpg (157KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
bodyguard and shield.jpg
157KB, 1280x960px
>>18575029
You're right. Where do you live? If it's near me at all, you can just come over, try to break in, and I'll shoot you in the head.

In case you're wondering, it'll be with the Shield. I'll also be using terminal shocks, which will definitely do the job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLIHwT3Jdib2_kzQfxmOC_iJcdTIw5bz8S&v=rZgVv8UFYx0
>>
>>18575033
Honestly even those outcomes would be an improvement from what my life is right now. At least I’ll be able to live the rest of my days in peace being supported by disability benefits or health insurance or whatever.
>>
>>18575043
>OP claims he wants to die
>Doesn't even address the offer that will 100% do the job.

You don't wan to die. You want attention.
>>
>>18575061
I don’t know, sounds like you’re the one who wants attention trying to derail my thread.
>>
>>18575002

because you can have waffles for breakfast. and waffles are awesome.
>>
Death isn't an option its a gurarantee, you might as well try literally everything to live a better life. Most people like you tend to forget just how much power you really have over your own lives, though that isn't surprising, depression and all.
>>
>>18575043
there's nothing peaceful about living with chronic pain, being incontinent, and having a non-functioning dick.
>>
>>18575043
>At least I’ll be able to live the rest of my days in peace being supported by disability benefits or health insurance or whatever.

this makes me wonder what the hell OP's "suffering" is.

if they see being crippled, and then receiving some type of financial support because of it, as some kind of avenue toward peaceful living, that seems an indication of something....
>>
>>18575287
If you have a candy man doctor, a diaper fetish, or a horrible paraphillia there is.
>>
>>18575311
It's because I'm 30 years old and I've failed at life in every possible way. Still live with my parents, never had a girlfriend, have an absolutely shitty job that only serves to remind me how I need to kill myself on a daily basis. So even if I became some kind of cripple, it would still be a breath of fresh air because then at least I wouldn't have to do anything anymore and I would have an excuse for being a failure at life. That's also why I've wished for a long time that I could get some kind of terminal illness like cancer.
>>
>>18576056
>is a failure at life
>tries to kill himself
>fails and is now an even bigger burden on his family
no one would then say you have an excuse for being a failure
>>
>>18576191
I really just don't care anymore, that's why I want to kill myself. I know that no matter what I do, I will be a failure. And anyway, I have health insurance and my parents are rich, so it wouldn't really be any kind of burden on anyone.
>>
Bro don't do it. This may sound confusing because I never processed the thought but It has always been on my mind I hope you'll get the point.
You know those religious freaks that are like super religious and they just devote their life to God and religion? You know those people who are in sports and their whole life is revolved just around the sports?
We all see and experience life differently wich means that there are infinite numbers of ways that you can live your life. At least try some of them, be brave. How you see your life as a failure now and nothing else, that's how for example a hot chick that does modeling only experiences and see's life from her side fuck man I got lost in my thoughts but the point is we all experience life in a different way and you are just caught up in that way that makes you even think about suicide. Find something to escape to. Sports, books, hobbies, get a pet start a business LIFE IS GOOD bro I wish you all the best remember there are people living with terrible tragedies happening to them and they still live and smile no matter how edgy that sounds. Cheers!
>>
>>18576214
>there are infinite numbers of ways that you can live your life
There aren't when you're already past the prime years of your life and have accomplished absolutely nothing.
>>
Yes there are. Not literally infinite but there are shit tons of ways. A lot of people succeded when they were like plus 40.
Stop making excuses. Try and get a dog. Focus on little things. We tend to get lost thinking on the big scale but the beauty of life is in the small things. Go and get professional help if you have suicidal tendencies, this is not really the best place for that. If you've decided to do it why wouldn't you go and at least try to get help from a professional? You've got nothing to lose
>>
People will have to clean up your mess when you're gone, and if you want to off yourself, I guess that's not something you want to do.

At least go into the woods so nobody finds you
>>
>>18576254
Dude how can you be this insensitive. Wtf
We all can be in this situation and we would appreciate help. If you can't help out at least don't be like that
>>
>>18576258
OP doesn't even have serious issues.his main issue seems to be laziness and passivity. It's really hard to feel sorry for a 30 yo guy who acts like an angsty tween girl instead of doing his best to improve his life.
>>
>>18576263
I understand you completely but bare in mind that a lot of small things can affect the individual in his life and weaken his mind. I would also say hey man stop being a pussy and do something about it but it's not an appropriate moment. When he pulls out of it then he will realize how stupid all was. Cheers!
>>
>>18576254
I would much rather do it in some way that at least my parents wouldn't find out I killed myself. Ideally I wish I could just disappear without any kind of trace whatsoever, but that's probably impossible.

>>18576263
I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me. Also, I don't see how it's laziness when I've tried many times to improve my life and have never once been able to accomplish literally anything.
>>
>>18576281
You disappearing would harm them even more because they wouldn't have a closure. Just don't fucking do it
>>
>>18576281
>I've tried many times to improve my life and have never once been able to accomplish literally anything.

That's on you. You are an adult person, you know how life works. You evidently have to try harder and put more effort into whatever you do. It's impossible to do your utmost and always fail anyway - so I assume you gave up too soon. And anyway, your current position indicates that you didn't try hard enough accomplish things, otherwise you wouldn't be there today. You are 30 - that means that you're an adult but not an old man yet. My advice is as follows: instead of killing yourself try really really hard to better your situation. Educate yourself so you can find a better job, join clubs and organisations to meet new people. Just do something with your life, man
>>
>>18575002
If you're under 30, you'd be missing out on the prime of your life. You're a faggot if you don't at least try to salvage what are supposed to be the best days of your life.

If you're over 30 and still haven't found a reason to live, then you may as well kill yourself.
>>
>>18576287
>It's impossible to do your utmost and always fail anyway
What do you base that on?

Also, 30 is pretty fucking old. Cognitive decline starts to set in after your 20s, so I'm already at a physical/mental disadvantage from where I was just a year ago, and it's only going to get worse with each year from now on.
>>
Get fit.
Join the army.
See what happens.

You're abit old for it but even if you do 5 years service you won't be a failure anymore
>>
If you kill yourself then you're going to leave a pretty shitty legacy behind. 30 year old who died living at home with parents, worked a shitty job, never had love. In fact, that last thing is the single most inspiring reason to not off yourself. Unless you've ever been in a loving relationship, you don't know what life is.

Anyway, it's a much better story to try and improve your life and die at an older age and happy than it is to off yourself given your circumstances. If you kill yourself now, all people are going to remember is a tragedy. If you work through it you'll only make people proud.
>>
>>18575002
Just fuck off. Fuck off where you are living. Fuck off where you have lived your whole life. Fuck outta there and grab all of your money you can. Fuck everyone on the way. Fuck rules and fuck everyone who endorse it. That way you can only blame yourself for what's happening to you.
>>
You think anyone cares about your pathetic sad life? grow up
>>
>>18575002
the fact that you're having to ask for reasons means you're hopeful and don't actually want to do it.

if you're that ready to actually go through with a method to end your life, why aren't you doing every method to make your life worth living? You literally have no more fucks to give, right?

Then instead of forcing your family or the person (or people) who find your body into therapy for the rest of their lives, maybe gain as much courage as you can that'd you'd get from killing yourself and change your life.

Unless you live in chronic pain, you have no excuse to let your life be decided for you.
>>
Not a lot people know this so dont hang yourself, because when you die all of your muscles relax and everything that isin your insides (shit, pee pee and stuff) goes out and is like not nice...
You wrote somewhere that you have rich parents - dude, you could make a good thing before you die - give me money, and i will make my dream come true. Just a week ago I was about to take some pills, but I gave up because for my bodywight it wouldnt have been enough, later on I just watched usual kdramas (which makes my mood get better) and then I watched episode of Running Man (Korean variety show) - then it was a special ep tour through asia? whatever, they were jumping from tallest building in dubai? or macau? (tallest bungee jumping in the world) so then I decided that my dream is to jump from that place, I started learning korean (for european it is extremaly difficult), even though I learned only half of alphabet it started to make me happy - having a small goal that keeps me interested in living. When i watch kdramas I try to read letters and sometimes i get them right and it makes me feel proud... just reading a fucking 3letter blocks....
If that could make me again interested in living, I belive that you will find also your little goal <3
so anyway, since I'm poor and you have rich parents, you could help me :D ok ok, just help anyone, when in bus - give your seat to an older person or a woman, help someone to carry their bags - these little thing also make me happy it might as well make you too :)
stay strong!
>>
>>18576515
I don't care about my legacy. Why should I? Nothing matters anymore when you're dead.
>>
>>18575002

Because whatever you're going through is temporary.
>>
I'm a bit bad at english, so sorry in advance. You say you dont care so why are you asking for reasons not to end yourself? If you just hate everything in your life, point out what it is - set a goal to destroy that annoying thing. If you cant set up a positive mind on why you should still live - have a negative one -> have a goal to ruin someone (though that is not nice). And you say that after death nothing matters, how the fuck do you know? I'm christian, but i dont leave out possibility that maybe we are reborn instead of going to heavean and shit... What if you are reborn as human again? Dont be born in Lithuania (In Europe) because in certain village like areas newborn babys end up drowning in well (literally their young or alcoholic mothers just kill them right after birth)... you tink that everything will be better after death, but what if its not? No one knows for sure
>>
>>18575002
Don't give up as long as you can breath & move your arms NEVER give UP
>>
Dont die for at least few more hours, watch "The crucible"/ "Silenced" - its a korean movie (there is other with same title, so watch korean one with actor Gong Yoo), it is based on a real accidents, when children with hearing impairments were continously raped beaten and tortured by their teachers in one school... When you see shit like that even though it cinema, its not real, just acted... just the thought that much more horrible things happened in real life is making me think that i'm blessed that i'm healthy(not very, but at least not disabled), that i have my parents, though i have no job and suck at everything - one day i'll get better.
And you know, if you dont suceed, dont think that anyone would be happy to take care of disabled person, usually people with disabilities are treated as shit, no one wants them, people with smile at you, but actually they would hate you, because instead of enjoying their time they will be cleaning your shits or helping you to dress up and you could see in their eyes that they are disgusted... I thing your life would be much more shittier than now
>>
>>18576626
That's why you wear adult diapers when you hang yourself.
>>
>>18575033
Not if you had a shotgun. Your head will be gone if you use that. No chance if error
>>
Have you done everything you've wanted to do in life? Life is pretty arbitrary anyways but you are alive none the less. Might as well live it out and enjoy the things you can do with it.
>>
>>18575029
If "I wont care since ill be dead" was such a valid argument for suicide, you wouldnt be stressing over it in the first place.
>>
Unless you're already terminally ill, the best thing for a suicidal person to do (besides maybe asking around for help) is to just live life as if you already died. Take risks, go on adventures, sign up for things/jobs/etc that you didnt think you qualified for, ask out girls you dont think would say yes. The worst any of that can do is just be a rejection and you have more opportunities. Just dont do anything bad.
>>
>>18576515
If he hasn't found love by 30, what hope is there?
>>
OP please kill yourself
>>
>>18575029
if you wanna kill yourself, don't inconvience others. Just jump in a lake or something. At least then you'll feed the fishies.
>>
>>18577562
I haven't read most of the thread, but this Is a pretty good answer.

Rob a fucking bank if you have to.
>>
>>18577593
I said dont do bad things! It'll just put you back in a shitty situation.
>>
>>18575002
Be useful
>>
>>18576229
>There aren't when you're already past the prime years of your life and have accomplished absolutely nothing.

>>18576229
>There aren't when you're already past the prime years of your life and have accomplished absolutely nothing.

bullshit reasoning. You've been on the internet too long.

prime years of your life for the most elite class of athletics, perhaps. But thats it.

>>18576281
>I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me. Also, I don't see how it's laziness when I've tried many times to improve my life and have never once been able to accomplish literally anything.

were you smothered by your parents growing up?
>>
>>18575002
Suffering doesn't end with death, as you are in Samsara. Seek to cure your suffering then, not end your life. The only way to definitively stop suffering eternally is through Moksha, there is no other way.
>>
>>18576214

basically OP needs to find something to go full on autistic for

those neckbeards that live in their moms basement with hundreds of anime figurines and whatnot have at least figured out something they can autistically obsess over, and it keeps them happy and alive
>>
the people who hate you win
>>
These are terribly thought out reasons but I don't because I don't believe in an afterlife and not existing sounds boring. Not that I will be able to feel bored when I'm dead. But I'm 100% going to die someday anyways even if I kill myself. I could die tomorrow. It's like watching the last couple seasons of a show even though the writing has gone to shit and you hate all the characters. But if you just shift your mentality a little it can be less depressing. Since we're all going to die none of the bad shit actually matters at all. You can do whatever you want. I guess all of this could also be a reason to kill myself. But curiosity keeps me here.
>>
Not op and i don't want to make a thread, but how do i stop seeking for attention and approval?
>>
It'll get better, dude. Chin up like guy in the pic. :)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (55KB, 1446x814px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55KB, 1446x814px
>>
File: itstryingtotellmesomething.png (31KB, 304x85px) Image search: [Google]
itstryingtotellmesomething.png
31KB, 304x85px
>>18578530
kill yourself ;)
>>
You can't really escape depression, OP. You can medicate it, but that feeling of desperation and hopelessness will permeate your waking and sleeping hours until the moment you die. Life isn't really fair, and some people are just born with shitty lives. Even the people with seemingly great lives that your aspire to, probably feel shitty. There's no cure to depression. Maybe a short reprieve. It's part of you. So, embrace it or sure, kill yourself. But I say, live the 1 life you have to its maximum amount of years just to see what sort of shit us bipedal, opposing thumbs evolved primates come up with next.

It's so easy to get stuck in cycles of "poor me, life isn't fair" and justify those notions to yourself, but fucking go do something that's fun for you. That's the only medication I've surmised there is for depression. Distraction. Life's just 1 big distraction before you either kill yourself or are killed by old age, etc.
>>
guys....
you should not make fun when people is in despair....
it's not funny at all
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.