[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /adv/ it's my gfs 19th bday in about 2 weeks. im really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Punk-Leather-Jacket.jpg (103KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Punk-Leather-Jacket.jpg
103KB, 1000x667px
hey /adv/ it's my gfs 19th bday in about 2 weeks. im really into punk rock, she adores it but it's not her favorite genre/scene. i want to make her a battlejacket out of some old patches, pins, studs and my old leather jacket. i think of it like a lettermans jacket but sports are for cunts, so its a punk rock jacket. should i put forward the effort? pic related but not mine
>>
>>18574819
Don't do it. Even if she likes it it will look like you made this primarily in your own interest.
>>
>>18574819
I think it sounds like a romantic idea, because you are basically crafting her a gift that reflects on your own interests/quirks. Some generic mass-produced gift can never replace something that you have made for someone else. I'd say go for it.
>>
>>18574819
I say go for it. You're obviously young, but it's a good show of affection.
>>
>>18574819
If she finds you cute in it but it's not her type then don't fucking do it.
I'm sure she hinted out until now some things she likes. Or at least you know that genre she enjoys. follow those paths don't pick something YOU like as I'm sure she said that just because she likes you
>>
uh make her a bass guitar by yourself?
>>
>>18574859
nvm that was i was intended to do but i don't even talk to her
>>
>>18574819
give her something she wants not what you want. anyway since the real punk scene happened 40 years ago what you are living is a wanna be version
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.