[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can life be good? I haven't done anything with mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

How can life be good? I haven't done anything with mine and I honestly have no hope for it, I don't think I'll ever be happy.
>>
>>18574735
Don't expect things to change when you keep doing the same thing. Stop waiting for life to just happen to you.

And yeah, when you go out and live your life, there's gonna be parts you don't like, but it's not like your life is a bastion of happiness without going out and doing that shit.
>>
your life outlook is the result of environment. 9 out of 10 depression cases are caused by being in a shitty environment.

I grew up in northern mexico and when I was 18 I join the army here in my country because I wanted to fight the men destroying all our lives, I didn't have to go across the world, all I had to do was go to Guatemala and Nicaragua to see the horrid actions humans can inflict on each other.

I was extremely depressed when I left. felt suicidal when I left for war and thought I'd die there, it's what I wanted to happen. It would have made it easier on me if it was that way, I didn't want to live anymore.

but then I saw those people, those kids, the look in those kids eyes, They where the same as mine and then I realized if I give up, so will they.
and that realization made me happy.

your life feels this way because it is this way anon, and purpose does not come to us, we must go out and find it. I found mine in the border of chiapas Mexico fighting to stop low-life human scum from raining terror on innocent children of god.

the only real question here is, where will you find yours?
>>
>>18574735

>i havent done anything wtih mine
>but i assume that if i did, id still not be happy.

maybe try it first.
>>
>>18574787
What's it?
I don't even know what happiness is, it doesn't feel like it exists
>>
>>18574802

go do charity work for a month. then go camping. then come back to your home. you'll see things differently.
>>
>>18574780
Santa mierda anon bonitas palabras, tengo 19 y también he estado pensando en unirme al ejercito para morir ahí y hacer algo con mi vida, que no fuera un desperdicio. Saludos desde México
>>
>>18574883
Todo Por Mexico.
Todo Por Jalisco.

Todo Por La Patria.
Y que dios este a nuestro lado.

Marina 2002 - Mi Muerte.
Saludos anon.
>>
>>18574735
If your life is not good then change it.
Move to another country, find a hobby you never thought you'd have, destroy your computer and become an outdoors person.
Join foreign aid or some shit just to get somewhere different.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.