[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> No job > No family > Living out of my car > $130

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (43KB, 590x516px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 590x516px
> No job
> No family
> Living out of my car
> $130 to my name
> Virgin
> No friends
> Phone posting from McDonald's
> Car is on its last legs
Why should I not spend the last of my money on a hooker and then jump off a bridge? There is literally no one in the world that remembers or cares about me.
>>
>>18574644
Why are you convinced that things cannot change for you?

People have pulled themselves up from even worse situations than you

Look forward to your bright future and start making plans

And I care about you, anon :)
>>
>>18574644
That's actually a good plan. Hookers and sudoku. The only thing I advice is to keep working to keep seeing hookers and after you've got enough jump off golden gate.
>>
>>18574651
Don't believe this anon, OP. He's a paid gov agent that works to prevents suicide. Basically like a paid mom.
>>
>>18574644
Where are you anon? What city?
>>
>>18574677
Perth Australia
>>
>>18574699
Fuck I'm sorry. In usa. Would love to help. Idk anon there's always a way out. Get you a good shower first. Make a bs resume (print it out in library). Get a steady job. Apply to that mcdonalds you're at. Work there until you saved up enough for rent and food. Buy a bike so you can save on gas. Find a fastfood place that hires from with its management. You could end up making a lot in a year anon. Go get that shower.
>>
>>18574775
Also un sure if you have a potbelly over there but they pay their management really fucking good for fast food people working a child's job. Like over 50k in the usa
>>
File: handshakedad.jpg (12KB, 211x300px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedad.jpg
12KB, 211x300px
>>18574644
>> No job
"You know what you've gotta do, Champ."
>>
>>18574644
If you are going to suicide, please don't waste your last moments with a hooker. I mean, if there is an after life, if you have promiscuous sex, specially with a hooker, your chances of going to Hell are drastically higher; God seems to be fond of virgin people for some weird reason.
>>
>>18574779
McDonald's here doesn't hire adults. The minimum wage is too high and they only employ highschool kids that they can pay half as much.
>>
>>18574786
true, might as well pray when you die, for forgiveness
>>
>>18574796
TRY OTHER PLACES ANON!
You can't die anon. The future is wide open and that combats any suicidal notion.
You can have an apartment in about a month. Easy. Do it anon. I believe in you.
>>
>My bf was homeless for a bit.
>Slept in playgrounds.
>Went on the library internet and found some job in the middle of nowhere.
>Took it.
>Guy took him around the country to sell stuff, stayed in cheap hotels
>Went to some rich guys farm in a prestigious area backed onto the ocean
>The guy loved his work ethic and offered him the second home on his farm and a job
>He runs it now, has a home in a beautiful place and makes 80,000 per yr
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.