[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone bought used panties? Should I? I'm sexually frustrated.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1490406099645.jpg (63KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
1490406099645.jpg
63KB, 800x530px
Has anyone bought used panties? Should I? I'm sexually frustrated. Good income, so $40 for some used panties isn't a big deal.
>>
>>18574621
pretty sure thats how my buddy and this chick met for years. they banged for a while and then she cucked him.
>>
>>18574625
I'm confused. Are you saying if I buy used panties I'll get cucked?
>>
>>18574621
Why the fuck would you want some girls vagina excretion slightly soaked panties? Like are you fucking real? That shit is gross as fuck.
>>
Why not just fuck a hooker instead?
>>
>>18574621
>Good income
Use that to attract girls
>>
>>18574716
I want to bury my face in them and smell the scent of a woman. Is that so unnatural?

>>18574738
I'm considering this too and while I could afford it I'm hesitant about a hooker, kinda feel id be better off just exhausting my sexual tension with some girls panties on my face

>>18574741
I can't stand emotionally vacant or stupid people so I feel I'm doomed to fail on that front and I'm also somewhat emotionally traumatized from my lovely girlfriend ditching me last week (totally unrelated reasons)
>>
just steal them
>>
>>18574756
>I can't stand emotionally vacant or stupid people
>wants to buy used panties
Pot, meet kettle
>>
Wow, so people get money for this?
I needed another source of income.
>>
>>18574765
How does wanting to get off in an efficient way make me emotionally vacant? I'm too emotionally distraught to get into another relationship anytime soon and I just want to get off without having to do the people part. You're retarded if you equate that to emotional vacancy.
>>
>>18574621
While I'm there with you on the fetish I don't think it's a real good idea to buy used panties. I've considered it before but there are reasons to not do it. First of all you don't know for sure if the woman claiming to have worn them are really from her. It could be some hairy sweaty dude or a nasty hag. Secondly if they didnt store the used panties in a climate controlled area prior to sending them there could be mold forming or just bacteria in general. There is gonna be bacteria on it regardless and there is a chance you could get herpes or warts from them I would think or you could just get sick. I think there's too many health risks involved and that's why I never bought them even though its tempting.
>>
>>18574903

Sorta confirmed: a co-worker (female) and I (male) worked at a thrift store and frequently debated what kinds of schemes we could make to sell the unending torrent of used panties we received on a daily basis. While we never did anything, we did have some pretty good schemes... since they're all pig-disgusting anyway, it would be easy to sell the panties as-is as used, and with a little elbow grease and shed dignity, we could get some sweat on them and nip-and-tuck any loose threads or what have you.

These days, I don't know if you want to do it... honestly, it's kind of a nice thought since it's got a lot going for it fetish-wise. But you should probably be comfortable with just receiving random ol' panties. And at that rate, why not buy them new and use them yourself? Close enough, no risks, cheaper and you can get your selection of types you like.

The prevalence of traps and transgenders also begs a few questions.
>>
>>18574903
Damn, you're right. I didn't really consider that part, it would suck to get an std without even having had sex to get it. The bit about it being a man or whatever, that I had considered.

>>18574946
That did cross my mind. Regarding buying them new, I guess there's some value in that but the scent is what I get off on the most I think.

Tranny panties would be less than ideal for sure though.
>>
File: panty thieving.png (850KB, 1221x641px) Image search: [Google]
panty thieving.png
850KB, 1221x641px
>>18574760
too dangerous
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.