[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl invited me over to her house today in the afternoon. We're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: J (28).jpg (137KB, 966x839px) Image search: [Google]
J (28).jpg
137KB, 966x839px
A girl invited me over to her house today in the afternoon. We're both in relationships, but i guess we're both flirtatious

Should I expect anything? She said we'll just netflix or talk
>>
>>18574618
Maybe. Depends on the chick. What's more important is what your girlfriend will think. Once those doors close, nobody but you will know what's going on in there. If she doesn't like the idea, I wouldn't do it.

Not saying you should ask her permission, but you should bring it up casually in conversation, and if she starts whining, you don't go.
>>
>>18574629
Obviously she wouldn't like it.

I just want to know what this girl wants with me when she says i should come over. We've never met before irl, just texting
>>
>>18574636
You don't even know the chick and you're considering going to her house? And you're in a relationship? What is wrong with you?
>>
>>18574636
Why are you texting someone you have never met?
>>
>>18574641
Yeah maybe I should've detailed on this.

She's kinda "one of the boys" type. All her friends are guys but not in a hoe way. She just has guy hobbies.

This is why I don't know whats up.
>>
>>18574646
Nothing wrong with hanging out with her. That said, I wouldn't kick things off in a private setting. Maybe have a gamer night with friends, and invite her over, too.
>>
>>18574645
We have friends in common
>>
>>18574618
don't do it anon, it'll fuck up your current relationship
>>
>>18574646
How would you feel if your girlfriend was currently texting a guy they don't even know and planning on going to their house to netflix and chill?
>>
>>18574650
So the whole situation is innocent?
>>
>>18574659
I didn't say that. I said you don't hang out with people for the first time in a private setting. Its inappropriate.
>>
>>18574664
On my part? Hers?

Whats gonna happen?
>>
>>18574618
Bring condoms and beer because you're gonna get laid
>>
>>18574669
Both. Maybe something. Maybe nothing. It doesn't matter. Its inappropriate because something COULD happen.
>>
>>18574669
Look clearly you are hoping something is going to happen so stop acting like you're so innocent and unaware.
>>
>>18574673
>>18574675
Well from the responses here it seems like shit isn't crystal clear

>>18574678
I wasnt acting anything im just trying to know whats gonna happen
>>
>>18574680
Do we look like thats so raven to you? Do we know your future?
>>
>>18574680
>Well from the responses here it seems like shit isn't crystal clear.
Of course its not crystal clear. I'm not a mind reader. This is why it is inappropriate for your first time hanging out to be in a private location.

Once you've built on the friendship, sure, you can hang out with each other. But not at first.
>>
>>18574683
Listen corey, all im trying to know is if im right to think this girl might or might not be into me. Shes telling me to come to her house but i dont want to be inappropriate and assume shes trying to fuck
>>
>>18574693
You sound too autistic so no don't assume she's trying anything.
>>
>>18574693
Maybe she is. Maybe she isn't. You know her better than we do. If she hasn't explicitly asked you if you wanna come over and fuck, then who knows?

Jesus Christ, OP. Why in the fuck does it matter whether she's into you or not? It's inappropriate to go over before a firm friendship is established whether she's into you or not.
>>
>>18574680
>She's gonna be touchy Feely
>her: so glad you came
>her: are you thirsty? Let me get you a beer, I'll get myself one too
>(you): Uh yeah sure I'll have one.
>her: here you go. Have you seen x yet?
>(you): No I haven't is it good?
>her: yeah let's watch in my bedroom but let me get some more beers so we can enjoy it while drunk
>go into her bedroom
>it's clean you both lay on the bed and watch the show and get drunk
>she snuggle up next to you
>after a few beers you start making out
>you fuck
>gf is calling you like crazy
>you don't pick up
>>
>>18574693
At this point, I'm convinced you're underaged.
>>
>>18574683
holy fuck my sides
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.