[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my ex (17F) and I(17M) broke up almost a year ago. We said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

So my ex (17F) and I(17M) broke up almost a year ago. We said we would still be friends, but it didn't really play out that way. Now every time we see each other we make super uncomfortable eye contact for half a second and it's super awkward for the rest of the time (we're both involved some of the same activities). I wanted to talk to/text her to see if she still wanted to be friends, but recently she has seemed to actively avoid me and occasionally gets a panicked look I her eyes when she sees me so I'm wondering if this is still a good idea or if I should just ignore her.

Now here's the twist:

She's asexual. This was the reason we broke up (she came out like 8 months in or smthn) and I was super salty about it for a while cause she kinda blindsided me with it (essentially we had done a lot of sexual stuff and suddenly she was just like 'I've never liked any of this and also I never had feelings for u in the first place'), but now I'm over it and am just trying to make things less awkward overall. There's also the issue of her friends, which I had some drama with in the past 3 years and quite a few of them hate me. If they find out I'm even trying to contact her, they're gonna tell the whole school that I'm in love with her, and I can't have that cause I currently have a gf and I don't need any more drama at this point.

This is also kind of a rant so thanks for the read.
-SO
>>
>I currently have a gf

just leave your ex alone and focus on your girl
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.