[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My life has turned into a big mess. First off I think my biggest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: problems.jpg (120KB, 550x639px) Image search: [Google]
problems.jpg
120KB, 550x639px
My life has turned into a big mess. First off I think my biggest problem is I'm a chronic liar. I almost finished high school with my associates in arts and only need one credit in math to get (which my parents think I did). Now I'm taking bachelors classes and the first semester went great so I signed up in spring did maybe one week of work then stopped going and doing work altogether. In my situation doing online I cannot be dropped from classes for not attending and I didn't make an effort to drop them and ended up failing 5 then in summer same thing now. I'm 100% sure in fall they aren't going to let me sign up for shit. The school signed me up to talk to a lady (about how I was going to schedule and do my work during summer) and I lied to her and didn't have the balls to follow up with her after lying the first time. Now I'm pretty sure me dad is going to find out and freak and I'm pretty fucking nervous. I've become such a loser I don't know what to do. There is no way I am going to tell them though that's for sure. I know I'm in college now and they have no involvement anymore but still I'm sure I'm going to get another letter for academic affairs which I've received several. What can I do? I don't think my mom cares as much but I feel like such a disappointment despite doing ok in highschool I don't really feel like college is necessary but I have no drive or ambition to do anything. I currently work full time and make good money but nothing I could support myself on I wish I could move on but I feel like a manchild still even at 19.
>>
>>18574193
I'm 23 and basically restarting college after dropping out at 20. All I can say is just go. Just get that stupid degree so you have it. It is retarded but that is what needs to be done. All you can do is retake the classes so you can get a better grade than an f in them.
>>
>>18575028

>26 and doin' nothing over here

You guys got plenty of time, you're not irreparable fuckups yet. Patience and understanding with yourself is the greatest boon you can afford yourself
>>
>>18575032
I'm figuring that 30 is the cutoff that if I'm not doing anything then in done for.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.