[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help, i'm a virgin and these are my real dick measureme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: truestory222.png (75KB, 947x600px) Image search: [Google]
truestory222.png
75KB, 947x600px
Help, i'm a virgin and these are my real dick measurements, i didnt know it was above average. I measured it according to what it says on the site: http://www.sizemeup.info/

Is there any way i can use this to my favour before actually having sex? like, how do i brag about this or let a girl know without actually looking like a smug asshole.

Id like to hear from the girls if possible
>>
>>18574112
No. It's useless. Most problems for virgins is not getting it up because of nervousness. So lenght in that way is useless.
>>
>>18574121
but like, supposedly its a good thing to have a big dick, how do i let the girl know, like how do i use it in my favour during the courtship process
>>
This site is shit, I'm mostly average and it says volume wise I'm bigger than +90% of the guys
>>
>>18574163
what is the world average? or the local average in your country? is there a more reliable site?
>>
op here, in my country the average is 14.5 cm aprox. I feel like being 18cm is understandably above average
>>
>>18574169
Not sure. I think it is 5.25 for length worldwide. I measured it this week and got 5.8 for length (surprised me desu) and 5.5 for girth (at the thickest point)

It's slightly bigger than average, I proudly discovered, but not by a large margin enough to make me bigger than 90% of people for sure
>>
>>18574160
Tell her you had an appointment with a doctor. Sound serious. Don't develop the thing and wait for her to ask "why did you have to go?" And tell her it was a check up to the urologist but say "nah I better don't talk about it." She'll probably insist. Then say, "It seemed that I have an above average penis lenght and a doctor wanted for a reason to have it checked in case. Something about infections related with lenght or shit" Act uptight about it so you don't sound smug.
>>
>>18574187
maybe shell just assume you have erectyle disfunction or a dick infection or something.
its never a good move to tell a girl you have health issues.

beauty=being a healthy potential mate
>>
>>18574205
For the record. I'm just humoring OP. He's a virging that knows problably nothing about how to get laid and he wants to impress girls by his dick size... Spoiler alert, they don't care as long as it's healthy and hard.
>>
>>18574182
i dont see why not. to be above average already implies that you have to be above the majority. So if you move just a little to the right of the bell curve theres exponentially less people

so it probably goes something like this:

14cm or less 80%
16 15%
18cm 95 3%
19cm 2%
20cm or higher 1%
>>
>>18574218
>Spoiler alert, they don't care as long as it's healthy and hard.
almost true, if its freakingly small they will care, big time, but were talking less than 5 cm

also if shes kinda a bitch and youre below average she wont turn you down for it but shell let you know
>>
>>18574224
Oh... now you are talking bell curves... don't tell me now you are a race realist that visits pol
>>
>>18574227
Yeah... but then below 5cm it's just pathological and not healthy I think.
>>
>>18574231
no i hate pol, but bell curves are not evil, they are an accepted statistical tool.

what is so unrealistic about dick sizes being organized in a bell curve, most things are
>>
>>18574224
Length wise I'm only above 62%, I'm on the longer third of guys. Girth wise I'm thicker than 96%. Honestly I can't believe it, my dick is more to the pencil dick type than thick...
>>
>>18574254
I know dude. I have done them. They are called actually gaussian curves, not bell curves. They just named them like that because they look like a bell. What I'm refering about is that lately /pol/tards have been using shady IQ bell curves to justify their racism. so if I see someone saying bell curve in 4chan I assume /pol/ tard. sorry if I missjudged you.

And btw, why do you think there are more ED spam than shit to increase your lenght? ED is much bigger deal than lenght. I've been with quite a few women, so trust me OP. Dick size mostly does not matter. Girls are not logical about it. It's not like they hear it and say "ohhh he's genetically superior" They act on how you make them feel. The emotions you provoke them... speak to some women sometimes OP
>>
>>18574286
since you seem to knwo your girls psychology so good i have another question fro you.

do girls want to be treated like princesses like they say? or do they want to be dominated but dont admit it? i never quite understood this.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.