[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so my girl just told me that she played "never have i ever"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1501267894243.png (49KB, 230x300px) Image search: [Google]
1501267894243.png
49KB, 230x300px
so my girl just told me that she played "never have i ever" at a party at work, where she admitted to liking being choked during sex. doesn't this just scream she wants to get fucked by a co-worker? and no, i'm not 16. this is a grown woman, which makes it an even major red flag. i'm about to jump ship on this attention seeking witch.
>>
>>18573823
Yeah, major red flag for a grown woman. Find you someone to be proud of.
>>
>girlfriend tells friends at work she wants to be choked during sex because she's afraid of telling OP directly
>instead of choking the bitch and asserting dominance OP the Great Beta-Cuck is going to dump her

You're literally retarded.
>>
>>18573881
Well i do anon. But i dont ger why it would be anybodys business. One thing would be her telling her girlfriends or whatever, but her being drunk and talking about what kind of sex she likes makes me think shes out there throwing hints
>>
>>18573927
totally agree, this is private shit and not something you throw around in public. Any self respecting well mannered person would never do this.
>>
I'm a super jealous boyfriend and that would not bother me. Chickety check yourself
>>
>>18573823
How did this come about? Did someone ask her and she answered? Did she bring it up on her own?

How long have you been together? How has the relationship been? How invested do you think the two of you are in the relationship?
>>
You know, a couple showed up to a friend's party just last night. The boyfriend passed out 2 hours into the party, but the girlfriend kept insisting that we keep drinking and play more games. She suggested, "Never have I ever." A few of the guys and I noticed that she was being awfully chummy with another one of our buds. Girlfriend was sitting awfully close to Bud, and I was next to them.

Eventually, I noticed Girlfriend was leaning up on Bud. I got up to get a drink and then when I turned around 10 seconds later, Girlfriend was getting fondled by Bud while boyfriend was passed out inside on the couch. Girlfriend ended up getting some fingers in her just before Boyfriend woke up and decided to see what was going on.

tl;dr Your girlfriend was probably trying to fuck a co-worker, and probably did.
>>
>>18573823
>played "never have i ever"
the whole purpose of playing this is for the sexual overtone.

What adult does this shit especially while in a relationship? Guess one wanting to regain their teen years.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.