[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im white & my white ex gf is marrying a arab dude & converting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

im white & my white ex gf is marrying a arab dude & converting to Islam. when we dated i was young & stupid & treated her poorly & she was crazy too but very sweet & just wanting to be loved. she's always been a submissive personality & likes being told what to do. she's posted how he's yelled at her and beat her in the past.
should i say or so anything or what?
im sure a ton of trolls will comment ill ignore and look for real advice. thanks
>>
>>18573704
>she's posted how he's yelled at her and beat her in the past.

Didn't didn't just burn the coal, and pay the toll, she accepted that those are the rules and that she's cool with them.

Let her marry a rapist and be jealous of his victims, it's not your problem, until the day have you kids, then move to a less muslimy area to prevent them from being raped.
>>
>>18573710
live in America here. i just feel bad because i was so terrible to her because i was young & dumb. she looks like the blonde in the pic actually and shes had a very hard life and i feel sick
>>
>>18573704
Nothing wrong with trying to do the right thing. But don't expect to hear a thank you from her.
>>
>>18573735
yeah im just expecting a screenshot of my post and being called racist , islamaphopic and publically scorned for it...
>>
>>18573704
I'd honestly make one last Hail Mary plea to this retarded chick to turn away from the awful life she's about to get herself into with a goat fucking muzzie. It probably won't help, but it really won't hurt at this point. Maybe do it in a non-text form, like a call if you still have her number... or ask her to meet up one last time or something.... your call though. You should do something.
>>
Holy shit just murder the Arab, kidnap the girl and mind wash her yourself to become american or French.

Why are you new-gen so fucking weak? Back in year 0 we had to kill 300 turks +3 more a week to assure our wives and free the harems from the Arabs.

You fucking weaklings. I will never understand "drama" movies with problems that can be fixed in 5 minutes.

You know what's dramatic? Global warming.
>>
Her father probably failed to raise her in a way that would lead her to respect him. In which case, you've dodged a bullet.

Daddy issues; not even once.
>>
KILL THE FUCKING TURK. Give me his address and name, at least.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.