[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 23 year old from the land of pajeets. I was born a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I'm a 23 year old from the land of pajeets. I was born a muslim.

Lately I have been having doubts about my religion when I digged deep in. Moreover, the story of creation contradicts the theory of humans and chimps having a common ancestor.

How do I deal with this. I am in a constant state of distress. I loved the idea of reuniting with my mom and dad in heaven. Somebody help me please
>>
Accept reality and move on from your cult.
>>
>>18573615

Be thankful you aren't a kike.
Here's the thing about religions, the scripture and stories and morals often contradict each other.
So, you get to pick and choose what you want to believe.

If believing in heaven gives you comfort, do it.
If believing in evolution makes sense to you, then believe that too, and that maybe evolution was gods plan.

And that's about as much as I'm going to help you, because I'm a /pol/ poster, so anything else I'll say will most likely be a criticism of your culture, race and religion.
>>
Want happiness? Stay with religion.
Want depression? Accept reality.
>>
>>18573615
Many Christians (including myself) have reconciled their faith with the theory of evolution. Many believe God used the evolutionary process. It does leave the discussion open to what constitutes the first human couple, but unfortunately I'm not familiar with the Muslim faith so I'm not sure what to say.

I recommend trying to reconcile your faith with science. It is possible!
>>
I hope you're aware that Hiro could sell your dox to your local police department if he catches anything out of the ordinary. Fortunately for you dumb teens all you do is post about your relationship problems rather than something serious and important.
>>
This is a common feeling to get when you are struggling with beliefs. I don't know much about Islam, however I do know that in some areas people who leave the faith are ostracized, however I don't know your situation, so don't worry about this. Work through the holy texts and see what could be interpreted as metaphor or parable. You could simply take the approach most religious people do. Cherry picking.
>>
>>18573615
don't simply just google "contradictions/controversial verses in the qoran"
you can not just simply "dig deep in", if you think you are worthy of righteously calling yourself a muslim, you would read and meditate upon every single sentence in the book multiple times, look at different interpretations, etc..

religion is enslaving for the fool and transcendental for the wise

heaven is not an endpoint or a goal, it's not a reward, it's just there for the fools. if you're only motivated by "loyally suffer and free superpowers in the end!!" then just be a materialist realist and accept some realities.

some religious communities will claim others' interpretations are blasphemy, they want you to be the next braindead muslim.

religions are more than that. they are not toys or confrontations. if you are not capable of seeing further than the surface, either accept that scientific theories that contradict your beliefs are false, or believe that they somehow interlace with your beliefs, or be the next guy who thinks that religion is only a disciplinary factor or something like that.
>>
>>18573615
Another exmuslim here. Better place to go would unironically be the r/exmuslim subreddit. Depending on your situation you may be fine or completely fucked should you decide to leave the religion. As for religion itself, well you already know.
>>
Are you a christian?
>>
>>18573615
I'm actually a biologist.
So if any niggers here want to ask questions or shit.
I'm here to drunkenly blunder towards some answers
>>
>>18574422
What is the strongest evidence for common descent of humans apart from chromo 2 and Endogenous Retroviruses?
>>
>>18574613
The simplest strongest answer is that we can fuck and that we want to fuck.

You're implying that there are different kinds of humans. Like Asians, Africans, Euros, and Native Americans are all different kids of Homo species.

Within biology there is a huge discussion about what makes a species and what doesn't;
There isn't a single answer. Not by a long shot.
What a species is is not remotely clear.

But at the end of the day, if they can breed, they want to breed, they have kids who can have children, then they're the say children.

All humans, from Kamchatka to the Easter Islands find the same things eexy. A thick ass woman who waves her ass and winks and licks her lips will get men from anywhere wanting to fuck her.
That says we're all the same species.

In biology, there are bird species who have compatible DNA and who can have fertile hybrids, but never reproduce with each other because their mating songs are different. Two nearly identical species living together but never having babies because their songs are different.

That's all it takes for two groups to become two species.
It hasn't happened with living humans.
You get a 15th century Euro man with a 1st century Abo woman and they'll want to fuck given a short amount of time.
Separate species will never want to
>>
>>18573615
You question that, but not that the earth is egg shaped?

Listen, skepticism is healthy. It keeps liars from getting into power, but if you are in a Muslim ruled country, you it's best to just keep your head down and your mouth shut.

I will say this: there's a reason you're forbidden to read the Bible. Most Muslims that do wind up converting to Christianity. That said, looking at Western Culture compared to Islamic Culture, I'm not certain that's such a bad thing. Western Culture isn't without its problems, but it seems to be much more compassionate. Reading the beginning of Les Miserables, for example, a desperate man stole silver from a priest, and when caught by the police, and brought to the priest (the thief said it was a gift), the priest gave him the silver candlesticks that he had left, and bought the man his future (the man went on to become a great and powerful, yet kind, man). In Islam, the man would have his hand removed.

Be open to new ideas, but be skeptical of everything. Nothing wrong with asking for proof.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.