[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a crush on a girl from my Uni. She's older than me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: wsydf.jpg (39KB, 604x403px) Image search: [Google]
wsydf.jpg
39KB, 604x403px
I have a crush on a girl from my Uni. She's older than me by 5 years because she was dropped out once and started all over again. We meet at some classes, but it's rarely something other than "hi" and "how are you doing". But when we actually talk, I love the way she discusses music and tells about books or just how she behaves. I also find her very pretty and I love how her face is shaped.
I really want to be with her. How do I approach her?
Pic related is her, on the left. Picture is about 5 years old, but she looks the same now.
>>
Holy shit the girl on the right looks like me, I thought it was a picture of me first...freaked me out lol.
>>
I would give some advice, were it not for you having posted a pic of her here, online, like a douchecunt.
>>
:^)
>>
>>18573566
It's impossible to track her by this photo anon
>>
be yourself mate
>>
>>18573537
Next time you talk, just say that you're going for coffee after class and ask her if she wants to come along. If she does, your set, and make sure to ask for her number before you leave the coffee place. If she can't but seems interested, get her number then and there and text her later. If she seems uninterested, abandon ship. You can try persistence, some women like it, but most don't.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.