[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be honest, I'll probably always be alone >5'11"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1495291565748.jpg (41KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495291565748.jpg
41KB, 500x705px
Let's be honest, I'll probably always be alone

>5'11"
>270lb
>Relatively ugly
>Little social skills

>Has 'high' standards
>Attracted to slim traditionalist brunettes
>A rare breed made even rarer by bodily preferences
>People becoming more and more liberal
>As rare as a unicorn

Inb4 born in the wrong decade
>>
Okay
>>
What advice do you want exactly here?
>>
>>18573340
>Forgot to add in OP

Any advice on how to either be attracted to degenerates or cope with loneliness for an entire lifetime?
>>
>>18573352
Not sure what "degenerates" entails, but does coping with loneliness your whole life really sound better than just getting in shape, developing a better personality, and better lifestyle?
>>
>>18573367
I am getting it better shape, dropped 20lb since May (thought that doesn't auto make me attractive), and I've quit some previous bad habits (read: improved my lifestyle)

Also how do you entail I develop a better personality?
>>
>>18573352
the fact you refer to women that don't fit into your ideals as degenerates shows
1.) you don't deserve them.
2.) you don't deserve the degenerate ones either.

People are shitty self-serving users, that will lie to your face and fuck over their own grandmother to get what they want. If you find someone that doesn't fit into that category, be thankful. Your pious, precious, subservient brunette is just as capable of fucking you over as some skanky blonde at a bar, or someone that calls themselves "xir". People, in general, suck. Sounds like you've got some growing up to do before you get out of that grouping yourself.
>>
>>18573367
I am getting it better shape, dropped 20lb since May (thought that doesn't auto make me attractive), and I've quit some previous bad habits (read: improved my lifestyle)

Also how do you entail I develop a better personality?

>>18573314
>>>18573352
Sounds like you've got some growing up to do before you get out of that grouping yourself.

Probably
>>
>>18573314
yes OP. it sounds like you will indeed die alone.
>>
>>18573314
Please kill yourself and your entire kind, turkroach. This is the best advice you will ever get.
>>
>>18573314
>relatively ugly
>270lb
I'm going to say this as lovingly as possible, anon. You are not "relatively ugly" at 270lb. You are abhorrent. That is a disgusting weight. I was there about a year ago, but thanks to the brutal honesty of my grandfather, I am down to 206 this morning and continuing to drop. I decided I had had enough, and I still have a long way to go, but I feel better each day.
Losing that weight improved every other aspect of my life as well.
That's your first step. Stop making excuses for it. Acknowledge it's disgusting. And work to get down to at least 220 by the end of the year.
Godspeed.
>>
>>18573314
hey OP, join this discord https://discord.gg/9qtTp3E
>>
you are the same as stacies going for handsome retards, you deserve your faith
>>
>>18573314
So you're telling me you're fat, ugly, average height, but its the damn liberalisms fault that you can't get a 10/10 Stacie?
>>
you should lose weight, being 270lbs at 5'11 is very unhealthy
>>
>>18573838
got any comparison pics of what you look like now and what you looked like at your biggest?

I need them for...research.
>>
>>18573314
>5'11"
You've won the genetic lottery here compared to me.
I'm 5'8" and I'm in a happy relationship.
>270lb
You can lose weight. The laws of thermodynamics pretty much guarantee it.
You just need will power and initiative.
>Relatively ugly
Even ugly men can be charismatic. Charisma is more important than base looks. I've seen plenty 9/10 men who are lonely because they lack social skills.
>Little social skills
Your biggest weakness is actually this one right here. Focus on improving your social skills by getting involved with people on a daily or even weekly basis. If you just fap in-doors alone all day you're not helping yourself at all.
Force yourself into social situations despite your social retardation. It'll get easier.

>Has 'high' standards
Your standards will change if you interact with people everyday and there are actually conservative girls among the masses. Some women just HAD to have a good father.
>>
File: meaty whack.jpg (147KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
meaty whack.jpg
147KB, 512x512px
>>18573314
losing weight is pretty simple.

im down to 286 from 335 a year ago, and all i did was 20 minutes of cardio every day, and eat at or under 2000 calories a day. you can still eat what you want, but, the only thing that matters is how much.

as for your personality and social skills, consider self help books like gorilla mindset or no more mr. nice guy
>>
stop being fat
>>
>>18573314
>People becoming more and more liberal

The fuck has that got to do with anything?
>>
>>18575469
liberal women are not marriage material
>>
>>18573314
Lose weight you fat fuck and stop blaming society for your complete lack of desirability.
>>
>>18573314
Jesus Christ, you're one of those double-standard faggots aren't you?

>Has 'high' standards
No shit they're high. I can never wrap my head around how obese people whine about not getting a thin partner
>>
>>18575469
It means "I'm an insecure faggot who wants a virgin girl, all non-virgin girls are dumb roastie sluts because they had sex with someone who is not me".
>>
>>18575469
It's relevant to him because he thought voting for Trump would get him a gf. Or he blames left wing political ideas for attractive women not wanting to fuck ugly obese men.

Just get in shape faggot. I've got your dream girl in bed next to me and she asks for my cum in her daily.
>>
>>18575256
10/10
Underrated post.
>>
>>18573314
I am literally all you just described.
And i've dated a two 7.5/10, a literal 9/10 and i'm dating right now an 8/10.

Here's your solution:
1) Force yourself to lower your standards. stop expecting to find that perfect nerdy/cute/great-body girl out there, cause you probably won't. By logic, since you lowered your standards, it means that you have more chances of not dying alone, because there's more women you would give a chance of dating. Let's say there's 10 girls in the world, but you only like nerd girls, and out of those 10, only 1 is a your type, so simply by changing your standards you can improve your chances of dating from 1 out of 10, to... let's say... 4 out of 10. Be less judgemental with women.

2) Don't limit yourself by the scenarios you meet girls, for example, don't limit yourself to only date women in your job or class. I met the 9/10 girl i dated waiting for the bus and asking her for a bus schedule (which i actually knew but wanted a reason to start a convo).

3) Stop being so prideful or something. If you're sent to the friend-zone, it doesn't matter, keep trying, usually when someone gets to this point, they think there's no way out, the way out is trying to get out. Also (and this is very important), when you meet someone new, make it very clear that you don't want to be a friend, as soon as possible, mostly 2-3 weeks tops (and i feel that's way too much). The only girls i couldn't date or go out with are usually the one i don't let em know i like them and get to meet them as "friend". When you let them know you like them, and you're still going out or talking or something, it implies there's some interest. Waiting really long to tell someone you like her is a bad idea.

4) To improve your social skills, expose yourself to social situations. At first it will be difficult and it'll probably go badly tho. Literally talk start random convos with girls you don't know, and you'll get better and better.
>>
>>18575730

Literally? Literally?

....literally that's all i have to do?

>you sound like a fucking mongoloid
>>
>>18573314

Getting in shape is irrelevant OP.
Like i said, i'm a fat fuck, i'm easily a solid 6 (lol).
Yet, i've gotten a laid, dated, had GF's, etc. etc.
The secret is acting quickly, stating what you want, and truly continue trying to get it.
>>
>>18575741
I did that and it worked pretty good for me so far.

If you don't expose yourself to social situations you'll never improve your social skills at all... it's like trying to level up a pokemon without battling at all, it'll get you nowhere.

Lowering your standards is necessary, otherwise you're just putting yourself a really big barrier upon yourself.
>>
>>18575741
So my most "practical advice" is that if you like someone go talk to her about whatever the fuck you think could work out as a conversation. Ignore the outcomes, they'll either be good or bad, look at it as a practice.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.