[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So an anon said this in another section and it's basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1500890502665.jpg (104KB, 1100x516px) Image search: [Google]
1500890502665.jpg
104KB, 1100x516px
So an anon said this in another section and it's basically my life

>>3076165
>>>3076165
>There is no technique. Either you are a guy who gets laid or you are a guy who doesn't get laid. We have an aura that makes us creepy. Normies, girls, bosses, even your siblings can smell your wizard-nature. We are destined to be alone.
>
>I got lucky once and the relationship lasted 2.5 years, but nothign really changed. I feel like an alien in an almost-perfect disguise, but people notice something is slightly off.
>
>If you ahve difficulties getting a gf nothing will ever change that. No book, no mentor, no money (I am from a wealthy background), no skill will change that. Your only chance is to trick them into being with a creep/alien. The lucky chance. So you have to go for quantity over quality and maybe you'll be lucky. Once you get lucky work hard on the relationship, since it might be your last.

^^Is he right or is their anything I can do to change this? I'm not perfect but Im not ugly neither.
>>
It's something you can do by learning how people work and changing yourself.
>>
Stop being son focused on getting laid ?
There are two reasons you're looking for any girl : sex and social consideration

For social, well, you're an alien (I perfectly relate to what you said). No point in trying : they instantly know. No amount of edfort will be of any use.

Just make yourself comfortable with your status and stop focusing on sex dammit.
>>
not true. I went from no gf to juggling multiple gfs at a time. study some pua and do self improvement.
>>
Check out this thread: >>>/fit/42333180
>>
>>18573531
I get depressed. I don't need to womanize. A gf or fwb would be fine.
>>
>>18573514
How?
>>
>>18573287
I would largely consider myself an alien to the regular bits of society. I was the guy who tried to make plans with everyone he knew but seemingly none agreed to such plans. I was always very temperate with everyone I knew as well so no douchwagonry here. However to this day I still have no friends. By happy accident I now have a recently made fiance of 4 years now and can't even believe how it's possible. I used to always play the "let's label my mental illness so I can feel justified" game. But now I dropped all the pills and I realized it's not about what they tell me I am. It's not about what anybody tells me I am. It's about what problems I see and what problems I let stop me from living life. So live life strongly and good shit rolls in whether by coincidence or hard work. Sounds corny as shit but it's true
>>
It's an outlook thing. Putting pussy on a pedestal is the prime offender; more often than not, this is a lot to do with a lack of restraint. Subtlety is the language of women and they love when guys can play their game-- even moreso when they do it better.

These people tend to be clingers, yellers, spazzers and touchers. These are the guys who have to ask every girl for a hug. These are the guys who start texting hourly the day after the first date. These are the guys who smell like musty laundry and BO. These are the guys who have dump-guts and wear them like Homer Simpson.

>inb4 gotta be hot
>inb4 gotta be thin
>inb4 gotta have genetics

If you do, so does some chud-ugly chick out there. Stop trying to shoot for people out of your league. It might be flattering at first to you, but it's pushing you further down this hole.

For starters, make someone you can stand to be around. If you don't want to be around yourself, why the fuck ask another? If you don't put in the time and effort to care about yourself that your target girl does, why the fuck would she sell short just on the off-chance you might not be an emotionally underdeveloped spaz-case? Most importantly, if everything you're doing is defined by dating, anyone who dates you basically gets the lynchpin of your confidence riding on them-- I don't know how you shits deal with or like pressure, but most people prefer to relax, ease out and forget their worldly woes. What you're doing is helping them with none of that.

In the end, these people are beset upon by their own issues, each of them. It takes a special kind of person to realize that flaw in themselves, but tons of hentai-fapping, cum-socking nerds manage to score on a daily basis. Your only excuse is that you feel like life hands things out arbitrarily.

You might be ugly, but an ugly attitude is all on you. If you classify yourself as that, that's what people are gonna see-- you're the expert on you, not us.
>>
>>18573287
Do you accept that people are unable to change? If you accept that, then it is true. As someone that was alone for his entire teenage years, but then started studying what women liked (Rom Coms) and implementing it, I was able to change. It wasn't overnight (bad actors aren't made into good actors overnight, either).

But if you want an excuse to give up, you've got one.
>>
>>18574843

>I talk to these bitches
>I make these bitches laugh
>I get the number and they make excuses on why they cant go on the date

Idk what I'm doing wrong
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.