[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a women, i am scared to go to college/uni because of the conspiracy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: large.jpg (85KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
85KB, 500x461px
As a women, i am scared to go to college/uni because of the conspiracy theory that it is just a way to distract females from bringing up children and having a traditional family unit. As well as drowning them in debt...am I being paranoid?
>>
>>18573162
Hahahahahahaha
>>
Don't. You're clearly too stupid for it.
>>
>>18573177
I have a 90% average
>>
File: 1501085686408.jpg (187KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501085686408.jpg
187KB, 1920x1080px
>>18573162
>Went to college
>Never cheated, went to college parties, etc
>Married my high school sweetheart
>Have a nice house in the suburbs, work an ok job, have a toddler and a second baby on the way

Unless you're so empty headed that you feed into what everyone else tells you, you can still go to college and maintain your own values.
>>
>>18573182
Yet I'd rather not have work take away time from my children. Daycares are horrible sometimes.
>>
File: 8d0.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
8d0.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>18573162
>>
>>18573162
Didn't go to college, married a surgeon, pregnant and don't work. It's great. I self study all sorts of things and really love my life.
>>
File: 1500676215714.png (58KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1500676215714.png
58KB, 625x626px
>>18573193
There is a thing called family if you don't want to send you kid to daycare plus kids go to school eventually. Hell, in this day and age you basically have to get your kids in preschool at 3-4 if you want them to get into a decent kindergarten. Get a degree so you have a good paying job pre-kids, and then have the option to return or find a decent paying job in your field once your kids are off to school.

Basically you just want an excuse to not go to college. If you don't want to, then don't but don't make ridiculous excuses as to why you can't. But this is most likely a bait post anyway so it doesn't really matter in the end.
>>
>>18573209
See that OP. You don't need to actually work, you can leech off someone and accomplish your destinity as a woman, isn't that great?
>>
>>18573221
This.

My mom had a master degree and 5 years of work experience when she my brother and me. Stayed off work for 6 years, till we started education, then went back to work when I was 4.
Now she makes twice as much as my dad and has her own business.
>>
File: 1456010990722.gif (208KB, 323x221px) Image search: [Google]
1456010990722.gif
208KB, 323x221px
>>18573162
go for gender studies.
>>
Do both
>>
>>18573162
You would only drown in debt if you get a useless degree
>>
>>18573162
>As well as drowning them in debt...am I being paranoid?
women should marry and have kids first, then enter workforce later.

basically what college does is poisons a woman with alcohol and stds and gives them a lot of debt. and also steals 4 years of their life, so they're older and less marketable for marriage...
>>
even if she gets a worthwhile degree and gets a good job, most women leave work to marry and have kids anyway.
>>
>>18573304
You finish college at 22. Marriages that start before that have extremely high chances of divorce.
>>
>>18573221
There's a thing called not having support from a family
>>18573225
Bearing and raising children is a job in itself, plus everything you learn in college you can learn yourself. Working while pregnant can cause extra stress and complications.
>>
If you meet a traditional-type guy in college and start having kids around 23 or 24, you'd be doing pretty well.
>>
>>18573162
You know, conspiracy theories mostly revolve around ascribing intent to things. No one really disagrees that shit is happening, just that it was planned.
>>
>>18573870
I'm 23 already
>>
>>18573162
>am I being paranoid?
Not at all. My gf deeply regrets getting her degree - it did nothing for her life other than as you said leave her deeply in debt and postpone us starting a family.
>>
>>18573941
Well, why did you wait so long to go to college?
>>
>>18573941
look for guys a few years older than you and who have their shit together. do this now. you're probably the hottest you'll ever be right now.
>>
Decades of stagnant wages and conservative economic policies are the conspiracy to make women have jobs outside the home, not fucking college degrees
>>
>>18574043
After gambling on the mortgage market imploded for Wall St. they intentionally moved into enslaving college students with debt (which they had been pushing anyway).

For Wall St., enslaving Americans to mortgages that took two working adults 30 years to pay off was great - enslaving everyone who could work at all to a loan for a thing that doesn't even have any physical value is even better.
>>
>>18574033
I didn't know what I wanted to do and I was scared of the debt. Im glad i didnt go earlier though because I would have went in art or sociology...thank god. At this point I still think I should just do a trade/certificate.
>>
>>18574131
A degree is simply another financial investment. One needs to look at the potential rewards but also the risks.

In an economy where there are no jobs, investing in a thing that requires a job to have value is questionable. It's like taking out a second mortgage and upgrading a house that's located in a declining neighborhood.
>>
As a woman you should continue your education and stop thinking about baby making. Unless your goal is to be a stay at home wife and pop out kids like a rabbit, living a long life of misery than don't.
>>
>>18574471
That is my dream though. Why does being a stay at home mom have to equal misery? Instead of shipping my children off to daycare I'll be there for their most important moments of life.
>>
>>18574501
Then stop posting here and live your dream. There is no one stopping you. You just have to find someone who will be willing to be that man of the house.
>>
>>18574471
>>18574471

This is what feminism does to women. It's an infectious disease the only affects the stupid or optimistic.
>>
>>18574526
>t.pol
>>
College will drown you in debt, make no mistake about it.
My advice would be don't touch the Humanities. Go into STEM or Law or something. That will put in a very good position.

Alternately, I think this guy gives good advice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGkQil14LPQ
>>
the family unit was 2 persons working and it is still for the majority of ppl
amerisharters need not apply
>>
>>18573162
what the fuck
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.