[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well I've never been this disappointed, /adv/ I need your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_omfrus9S9p1vv13i6o2_1280.jpg (64KB, 636x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omfrus9S9p1vv13i6o2_1280.jpg
64KB, 636x960px
Well I've never been this disappointed,

/adv/ I need your opinions on what I should do to get this girl back. So a week ago her and I decided we wanted to have sex in her apartment while her mom was away. Everything was going well and she was enjoying it, but midway through the condom broke and she wasn't on birth control. We panicked and I ran to the store to buy the morning after pill. Two hours later I showed up in the parking lot and gave her the pill since her mom was back from work. I expected her to open it in my car, however she ended up taking it into the apartment and her mom found the box.

A few days later she texted me that she got her phone taken away. So I waited a few more days and she told me the pill worked and that her mom is made her go to therapy on Wednesday because she thought I had manipulated her. She tried and explain that this wasn't the case but her mom wasn't listening. So I told her I know that this whole thing happened between us but I hoped that we could still talk like we had before. She then told me that if it meant I wanted to have sex then it wasn't gonna happen. She told me before that she wanted to be in a relationship at some point and that she thinks we should consider it later but when we text it's kind of obvious that she's more reluctant to talk than usual.

Should I wait it out and text her or should I let her text me first? I really want to be more than friends since we used to get along so well but I don't know how to ease her suspicion if she thinks all I want is sex or how I should go about talking to her again.
>>
>>18573143
And you two used to talk a lot more before it happened right?
>>
>>18573183
Yeah it's kinda sad, we used to be best friends practically. We really enjoyed talking.
>>
god why are women such a huge pain
>>
>>18573212
God tell me about it, but /adv/ usually knows what to do
>>
>>18573143
That's a tough one. Her mom is brainwashing her into victimhood and she probably believes it and wonders if you manipulated her and shit. Have you asked her if she feels like you took advantage of her in some way? I'd start there. She clearly either blames you for something or is afraid to get close to you now. Maybe you should bring up the relationship thing again if that's what you want out of this. If you don't want a relationship with her, and she's not keen on sex, you might have to drop her and move on.
>>
>>18573273
Good suggestion, I brought it up twice but I don't wanna pester her about it. I forgot to mention that I'm going to a pool party tomorrow and she's gonna be there. Fuck I don't know how to not make it awkward lol
>>
>>18573273
Exactly this. Her mom is going to manipulate her into feeling like a victim until she has no choice but to feel like a victim to escape what is essentially abuse (forcing her to go to therapy, putting pressure on her, reprimanding her for having sex, etc.). I wouldn't be surprised if this is followed up by her mom making rape accusations. The mom seems like the type.
>>
File: tumblr_mcd5qpKqJL1qa3scmo1_540.jpg (68KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcd5qpKqJL1qa3scmo1_540.jpg
68KB, 540x405px
>>18573366
Shit, that's awful. What do you suppose I do in the mean time? I want to let her know that I only wanted to have sex because I thought we were gonna be more than that later on but I don't think she's very willing to talk right now. Her bitch mom is like that though, she was about to go to some guy's house that she suspected did it but she convinced her not to.
>>
>>18573402
Text her right now and say exactly that
>>
>>18573519
I think he should wait until she contacts him first or if it comes up tomorrow at that party he's going to
>>
>>18573571
Why? All that will do is build up more anxiety, op will have decide how he wants to handle this situation himself but I think it's better to rip this bandaid off than to get all sweaty and nervous waiting for the right moment to speak his mind.
Not the end of the world if she's not interested anymore either man. Just have a good time at the pool party and remember that life is just gunna go on no matter what happens
>>
>>18573652
OP here, but personally I feel like you have the right idea. And yeah, if she doesn't like me anymore, I have other options. Is there any other advice I should know?
>>
Poor bastard. I have the same problem right now too
>>
>>18573194
>Having sex with your best friend
What did you expect?
>>
>>18574490
Good point, I guess I didn't know what to expect. I thought that we would both be mature enough to have a friends with benefits deal going on. She was super into having sex and we fucked twice but as soon as the condom broke she changed her mind about everything. I really hope her and I can share an intimate experience like that again, even if it's in a relationship. And she even agreed that if she were to ever have sex with anyone again she would have to be on birth control.
>>
I can tell just what you want, you don't want to be alone
>>
>>18574710
Excuse me?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.