[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like the worst person on earth the fucking look she gave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: breakup.jpg (18KB, 625x350px) Image search: [Google]
breakup.jpg
18KB, 625x350px
I feel like the worst person on earth
the fucking look she gave me when I told her it was over is haunting me, the heartbreaking eyes barely able to hold back tears
she just nodded in silence, and now I'm scared she's gonna hurt herself
it wasn't anyone's fault but I still feel guilty, how do I cope with this /adv/?
>>
File: m14b86ENFT1rq535ko1_250.gif (395KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
m14b86ENFT1rq535ko1_250.gif
395KB, 240x180px
Rejections sucks. Like really really sucks. We all just have to deal with it.

It's the truth.
>>
>>18573150
I know, I've been on the other end of it so I understood her so well
fuck it feels like shit to be the one hurting others, intentional or not
>>
When you feel like a bad person, just remember that most animals survive by eating each other alive, and that Lenin was responsible for the death of more than 20 million people. You caused a little heartbreak, but the motherfucker took 20 million sentient beings like me, you and your girlfriend out of existence.

Also note that your life will one day be over. In fact, you are past 20% of your lifespan already, and the clock is ticking. Once you are dead you won't exist anymore, so 1- none of this will ultimately matter and 2- you have to use your time as well as possible.

Also if you don't want to be with her the relationship will become worse and worse and she would be worse off with you than without you ultimately. What is right is for her to be with someone who actually feels attracted to her. If no one is, then her genes are likely worthless and she might as well not reproduce and generate other individuals of her kind.
>>
>>18573228
yeah I get what you're saying, I just can't shake the feeling
>>
>>18573135

Did you fuck her around? If so, leave her alone. She will recover in time.

Did it just fade away and did you treat her right? If so, leave her alone. You are a person and you did the best you could with what you have.

You did this to somebody. Somebody will do this to you. You can only hope they have the decency to regret the hurt they caused, and you have done your part by caring about.

Staying with her and making both of you unhappy would only have caused more, and lingering, hurt. This was the best course of action.
>>
>>18573701
I treated her good and ended it because it didn't feel right to be with her when I didn't feel the same way as her
she wants to stay friends though, that might be bad
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.